Fresh start Part 2

Hello again, I hope you enjoyed the last one.Let me know if you actually like these or not. So yeah I'm writing another whether you like it or not. enjoy! :)

(word of warning, some may find this slightly distressing)

*Harry's POV* 

On the way back I relive everything that happened today, and for a moment I start to feel a weird feeling in the pit of my stomach. I brush it off and wonder if I'm just hungry. Tingling fills my body as I think of our my embraces during my meltdowns, and warmth starts to creep into my cheeks despite the freezing temperatures. This is short lived though, as my thoughts are interrupted by the sight of a familiar car in the driveway. I start to run, desperately trying to get in before I get another meaningless lecture from my dad. ( I know what you're all thinking "so you're just gonna use your dad's behaviour towards you and your mum as an excuse for your behaviour towards conor?" Well, yes and no. You see when my father treats me the way he does, I feel powerless against him, so yes I craved to feel that power and conor was vunerable. As horrible as it sounds it's the truth, and the truth can be harsh sometimes. Deal with it. The worse my dad was to me, the worse I treated poor conor. I understand how horrible my actions were and I'm willing to do anything to show Conor how sorry I am.) Anyway, I creep as silently as I can into the house, I turn to face an extremely angry looking idiot ( Trust me I'm thinking of much more terrible words than that). I sigh slightly already sensing what's coming. He storms over to me, grabs me by the back of the neck. He tightens the fist around my neck and steers me towards the living room that holds my dear mother hostage, who is sat on one of the sofas trying to conceal the fresh set of bruises that come with fresh set of tears too. I wince, knowing that I am the cause of this. My mum starts to head towards me but is forced back down by the revolting pig that dares to call himself her husband, his strong grip now focusing on my arm. She yelps slightly, obviously not expecting that to happen.

"Oh shut up. You're too soft on him." I start to bubble with anger. I hate him so much that I wish i could just fling him across the room. Or smash his head in with a mallet...okay that was a bit extreme but I don't care. "Who the bloody hell do you think you are?! Waltzing around the house like you own it. Walking in and out of here without permission!"

"Actually I-"My poor mum tried to intervene and got a harsh slap instead. A whimper escaped my lips as I was forced to watch. He turned to me and grabbed the back of my hair and my chin, forcing me to look at him. His breath reeked of alcohol, and his eyes were filled with fury. 

"Answer my goddamn question, you brat." I struggled to breathe as he moved his grip to my throat and tightened it more and more as I didn't speak. I tried desperately to wriggle away from him and get him to loosen his grip. My vision went blurry and I feared for mine and my mother's life, before i was flung into the coffee table hitting my head hard on the edge of it. I gasped for breath and rubbed my neck thankfully, knowing he could snap it easily. "Weak." He muttered before spitting at me and storming out, slamming the door so harshly behind him I was afraid it would split in half. 

As soon as he had gone my mum rushed to my side, and clutched onto me for dear life. She cradled me for what seemed like hours. She stroked my hair and whispered to me that it was okay and I could cry if I wanted. I pulled her sleeve back revealing her freshly purple arm, she instantly pulled it back down. 

"I'm so sorry, mum. I shouldn't have been so selfish, I should've waited here with you. I should have been here to protect you. I'm sorry." She gently tilted my chin so that I had to look into her soft, kind brown eyes. "Don't you dare blame yourself. It was not your fault, he told me he was working late but he really wanted to see if i was with another man. He just has a few trust issues that's all."

"But mum, that's ridiculous. Of course you wouldn-" 

"Exactly. We know the truth and that's all that matters. Let's get you some ice to but on those wounds of yours and then it's off to bed with you, okay?" I nodded, gladly but still worried for my mum's safety.

----

I woke pretty late the next morning, but was happy to hear my dad had already gone to work. My mum told me she asked if I could go out today and he agreed so at least i wasn't cancelling on conor. Bruises covered my neck and arms and i still had a slight concussion from my bumped head yesterday. I put on my put woolly jumper and jeans. I wrapped a scarf around my neck to hide the marks left by my twat of a dad, and set off to meet O'malley.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if that was a little to dramatic but... it do be like that :(

I'll put a new one on soon. I hope you are enjoying these tell me if you are.

:)