Proluge

U.S.A
In a lab in a house was a 15 year old boy who spent 5 years of development on a secret project. When he read about a boy piloting a IS he was impressed. But he heard a crack.
He looked over to a egg and saw it hatching. As the thing in the egg came out of his shell the boy stated on what it was.
Thomas: Large skull, long heavy tail, and two clawed digits on the forelimbs, it's a tyrannosaurus rex.
As the animal in question made eye contact with him he made a familiar bond with him.
5 months later.
As months had past the t-rex now named junior was roaming the lab as usual. He spotted a little rat and started chasing after it before it ran into a hole in the wall before junior got him. As Thomas walked down stairs to the lab he decided it was time for the world to know about the first cloned dinosaur.
As Thomas walked to through town with a harness and leash on junior, people where astonished by what they were seeing. Just then a car pulled with US Representative Cadet, Natasha fairs, she couldn't believe what she was seeing. She took a picture of the animal and sent it to Chifuyu Orimura. As a couple weeks past people knew about junior as well as phantom task and the IS academy.
IS Academy
A news broadcast was on at the school and on the show the boy with junior was on it.
News reporter: so what compelled you breed this animal?
Thomas: mostly because I'v just had a fascination with these animals that i just thought maybe just do and see what happens.
News reporter: Now what process did you use to create him?
Thomas: I really and truly don't want to reveal any of my secrets.
News reporter: ok, i see, so another question do you think you topped the scientific achievement of the IS because of your de-extinction process?
Thomas: *scratching the back of his head* gee, maybe i did maybe not, thats all i got to say.
News reporter: do you think because of this you will meet tabane shinonono.
Thomas: that would be nice to shack hands with tabane.
As the broadcast turned off with that everybody was confused on what happened.
Ichika: uhm, Miss Orimura what was that about and was that a dinosaur.
Chifuyu: yes as all of you just saw a boy in the United States created that thing. Miss Fairs from the US sent me a photo of it when it was first spotted in public.
USA
As it has been 3 weeks since junior became known to the public, Thomas was walking around a school he transferred too he mad a wrong turn and a dark room with only a single IS unit in their. He walked up to it and touched it to see one up close liked this was rare for him just then a bright light appeared and a woman ran in to the room and saw activity the IS.
Woman: hey, he's the one who made that dinosaur.
After the incident the news of the event spread like wildfire. The young boy was going to the IS academy.