Chapter Forty Seven

Blaze;

//comment if you breathe air//

I could tell Luke was hiding something beneath his tongue over the arrival of men in suits while they performed a very crowded show this evening. Maybe it was the way his glassy cerulean eyes scattered along my features while I interrogated him the whole drive to Michael's house. Or how he stammered when he denied how their appearance meant nothing. It could have also been how his left leg shook uncontrollably every time he ordered Ashton to drive faster so he could get a drink through his system. I just knew he was lying and it didn't make me feel at ease.

I leaned against a vibrating wall, my head pounded from the music and the foggy air that journeyed through the stuffed hallways. My eyes diverted to Rain, whose eyes glistened with color while she held a conversation with a short red head we went to school with. The last time I was near Luke, his tongue was wet with addicting liquid and his voice drew down every time he spared a sentence. I was aggravated to say the least because the mention of him drowning himself with poison didn't pop up into the midair while we got ready this cold afternoon.

"Blaze." Rain's small hand cupped my shoulder, her red tinted eyes staring into mine. "What's wrong? I haven't seen you drink anything, do you want some of mine?"

Her pale hand lifted up the blue plastic cup, I declined it by shaking my head. "I'm trying not to drink. Looking at it I'll probably have to be one driving home."

"Do you like not consume any beverages that make you happy?" She teased, but no mood ran within me to laugh with her.

"If I drink Rain, there's a high chance that-" I stopped myself when I observed her cheerful grin sag. "You know what? Never mind it's just I'm on my period and I'm tired."

Rain gave me a sympathetic smile before her movements only made my eyes widen in astonishment; she dumped her drink into a bucket full of plants. "If you won't drink, neither will I."

She only demonstrated to me again how charismatic she actually was and it only made me more grateful to call her a friend. Rain got lost in her words while she talked to me about something that happened to her the other day. And I couldn't help but stand in complete admiration because for someone who went through hell she acts as if it was only a little rainfall and that's truly inspiring.

---

The sun peaked through the windows of the house, many intoxicated teens stumbled over the shards of grass through the light water droplets discharging from the early morning clouds. My drained body strode over to the garbage that decorated the polished wooden floor while I looked for a boy I was more than irritated with. It wasn't till his scratchy morning voice filled my ears that I saw the back of his head over by a large couch in a room near me. I raced over to the living room, I narrowed my eyes at Calum who walked over to me, shaking in his head.

"Wait over here I can get him." Calum's voice was feeble, his eyes puffy and lips chapped.

"No Calum." I said with finality deep in my voice

"Blaze, please, just let me get him." He pleaded.

"Why, is he that shitfaced that you're scared of me seeing him?" I jeered, pushing past him.

I stormed into the room, my mouth dropping while the picture only a nightmare could paint appeared right in front of me.

"Tiffany?"

----

wow im exhausted and this is poorly written

I love love love love a good plot twist hehehehe

I wonder what you all think happened hehehe

hope you all have a good new years eve/day and I hope 2015 brings you all the happiness in the world!!!

question of the day:

what country do you come from

united states