Chapter : 2

Y/N P.O.V

I woke up today was Thursday and tbh i didn't feel like going to school so i called my boyfriend and told him i wasn't coming to school today.

Rjay P.O.V

Yes y/n isint coming to school I can finally hangout with my side hoes you must be wondering why am I cheating on Y/n well ...she don't give me no Pussy so thats basically she said she wants to save herself till after graduation and i aint waiting that long so i gotta do what i gotta do .

Anyway i head to school and I hit up my side hoe asking where she at and she said behind the school ..Ofcouse i went there to see her dior (if you dont remember Dior she was in book one she's y/n enemie)  dior was pretty but y/n looked better.

Dior: why don't you leave that bitch she aint keep you happy like I am

Rjay: cause I'm not dating a thot

Dior: first off I'm not a thot

RJay: if you say so

While Dior was giving me dome (sucking his dick) i heard laughter and it sounds like Y/n friends FUCK i pushed dior off of me and hid in the bushes.

While Dior was distracted them with an argument I zipped up my pants and ran to to the front of the school. Bumping into Malak dumbass he doesn't cause I'm dating y/n like you mad .

Rjay: yoo watch where your going fuck boy

Malak: but you bumped into me *walks away mumbling*  fucking dumbass

*Skip to lunch*

Mad bitches and my niggas was chilling with me they never chill with me no more thanks to y/n speaking of y/n she hmu asking what I was doing i lied my ass off I was like thinking about you and missing you .

Dior made me put my hand on her thick thighs and one of my niggas told me y/n friends are coming into the cafe

Rjay: good looks

So i tried to make myself look depressed so they could tell her finally lunch was over and we only had two more periods of the day

Malak P.O.V

I saw everything that Rjay was doing me benny tayvion took pics as evidence Lmaooo wait till y/n sees this . I should be with y/n i would make her happy not use her like RJay is doing i really hate him.

||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

Well sorry for late updating was busy doing vacation h.w in the last minute but i will be updating on Friday .