/Chapter 17/

Chapter Seventeen

Chaeyoung's PoV

"Did you know? I have a unique ability. I was born and I can see the red string attached to someone. Red string who will tell you who you are meant to be. And the funny thing here is, I let my best friend live with my lie. Now even tho they already broke up she's still holding on to what I've told her before. That they are meant for each other."

I don't know why I'm telling them these things to her. these things should be kept but for her? I don't know... seems like I want her to know about these.

Weird

"You haven't moved on yet?" She asked causing me to look at her.

"I thought I was. But when I saw her again, all of that went back. She's the only one who can make my heart pound so wild. But Who Am I? I'm just a best friend to her. And I don't want to ruin that friendship of ours. Plus, did you forget? I'm not interested with any whom right now." I told her.

"Aren't interested in anyone because is that so or it's because you're still focusing yourself on her? That's different tho." She said and shrugged.

"Yah, aren't you the one who we should talk to about," I said causing the both of us to laugh.

"Well, I'm still amazed by your ability. So, you're saying that you can see who is destined for whom?" She asked which I replied with a nod.

"Wow! Lucky you!" She utters.

I just laughed at her and shook my head.

"Ani, I can't see mine," I said.

"What?!"

"Hmm. I can see yours and the others but mine? Nope." I said again as I looked at my pinky finger.

"Why?"

"I don't know?" I just answer.

"Anyway, How's Bambam and You?" I said to change the topic.

"Guess what? I haven't talked to him since what happened last time. But it's fine so I will have free time to think." She answered.

"Mina, you want me to help you?"

"Help from what?"

"You know? About the strings... On that, I can say if you're meant for him or not." I said as I shrugged.

It's better to ask her instead of doing it secretly.

I looked at her again who's thinking about what could be her answer and the next thing that came out of her mouth made me shocked.

"No. I'm doing fine with it. Let's just thing happen."

I remained silent as I heard her reply.

Woah... didn't expect that...
Mina is different I swear. Or maybe she's just afraid to find out the truth, who knows.

"If you say so." I just said.

But still, it's my job. Maybe I'll just give her a hint sometimes.

"Anyway, did you know that Bambam and Lisa are close friends?" I asked as I remember it.

"They are?"

"Yeah, last time when I saw Lisa, Bambam approach me and said that Lisa and he are friends."

"Oh."

"Mina it's good timing. I mean, If Lisa tells the seniors that Bambam is good then nothing should be a problem."

I saw Mina's reaction, she's like thinking and then smiles at me.

"That's right. Lisa is close to us and if Lisa convinces them that Bambam is good then everything will be ok!" she exclaimed.

After we have some talk, we decided to go home. I slammed myself on my bed as I felt tired. Then the next thing I knew is I'm in my dreamland.

"Chaeyoung!"

I woke up in a bizarre place. I roamed my eyes as I saw that I am the only person who was here in the white lonely place

I stood up and roamed around, as I heard again the voice.

I looked back as I heard someone is calling me.

'Where am I? Wait.... am I dreaming?'

"Chaeyoung!"

I look for the voice who keeps on calling me but I cannot find it.

"Chaeyoung the strings!"

I heard again.

Upon hearing the word string, I checked out my surroundings and saw a Red String.

I looked where it is being attached and got shocked when I found out where it is connected.

'Why I have this?'

"Chaeyoung help me! Follow the strings!"

I heard again. I snapped out and held the strings that are attached to my pinky finger.

'It's real... I have it!'

"Chaeyoung please!"

I followed the strings that are attached to me. I looked around but I can't see anything aside from white surroundings.

I keep on following the strings and the voice that is echoed in my place.

"Who are you?! Where are you!"

I shouted out of nowhere.

"Chaeyoung help me!"

I tried to follow the strings being attached to mine hoping that I could find the person who keeps on calling and asking for help.

Then I got on the dead end. I look around as I saw a wall in front of me. I was about to touch it but the wall suddenly dissolves.

My eyes widened as I saw the whole place. It's fascinating I can say. But examining the place makes me feel different. The place is maybe beautiful and quiet. But it gives me a different vibe...

'Loneliness and sorrow.'

I looked around as I saw many strings around. More likely I'm in a forest.

'Am I lost?'

I looked around again as I remember the string that connected to my finger.

I followed it, I observed the strings and I noticed that the string is shortening as I continue to walk.

Until I saw a girl who's sitting in the corner with her hands covering her face.

'Is she crying?'

I was about to walk towards her when I noticed something.

I was shocked as I realized that my string is connected to her.

I'm destined with a girl?

"M-miss," I called.

The girl removed her hands on her face as she wiped her tears.

"What took you so long?!" The girl said and raised her head.

/KRINGGGGGGG! /

I woke up as I heard the alarm on my phone. I get it and saw that it was an alarm for my school.

It's already Monday?

I get off my bed as I remember what I dreamed of.

Did I dream of something?

Aish, I just think of that later... I need to take a bath first. I said to myself as I entered my bathroom.