Philippines x reader (Talent show)

Today, you were going to be in a talent show in town, you were going to sing in the talent show, your crush was going to be singing in the talent show as well, you were in the back till they called your name. You saw Philip and he walked towards me and took you hand and kissed it "May the best win," said Philip as you blushed red "Philip your on," said the lady as Philip got on stage. You watched Philip sing as you were mesmerized by his voice and his amazing singing, after his performance was over the lady told you that you were next, the set people dragged a piano on the stage and a piano chair and they moved the microphone to the side of the piano. As you sat on the piano chair you stared in the crowd and saw Philip, you spoke in the microphone "I am Y/n and I written this song for a special person in the back," you said as you spread your fingers on the piano and played the piano while singing.

Philips Pov: I stared at y/n as I heard her beautiful singing voice, my heart was beating fast for her "My future wife," I thought as I smiled while hearing y/n singing and playing the piano, I look over to my dad, KKK "go get her son," said KKK as he smiled at me, so I went in the back of the stage to see my future wife.

Third Pov:

After your performance everyone clapped for you, you went in the back, as you got in the back you saw Philip running to me "y/n, mahal kita," said Philip as you blushed deep red, he cupped your cheek and kissed you deeply. "Perla, you would be very proud if you saw your son now," thought KKK as he held Perla's flower that she had in her hair the day she passed away.