28

~Payton's Pov~

The show is almost over and we are all dancing to a Justin Beiber song. As it ends Hootie starts to talk

"Ok so as everyone knows today is Payton's birthday" The fans scream and I smile.

"So on 3 lets have everyone in this room sing happy birthday. Ready?" They all scream "Ok 1..2..3"

Everyone sings and the boys hype me up "Ok one more thing before we wrap up"

The boys all look confused "Whats happening?" I whisper to Jaden and he shrugs looking just as confused as me

"Payton we have a surprise for you" I turn towards Hootie with confusion.

"Ok " He says and looks off the stage. Wtf is happening? I see someone walking onto the stage.

The fans scream and I see Kaitlyn! "Wait what?!?!"

My heart skips a beat and we run up to each other. She jumps up and I catch her. The fans are screaming as we are hugging

"What are you doing here?!" I put her down "Surprise!! I couldn't miss my best friends birthday"

Ouch still stuck in friendzone

~End of Pov~

Fuck I really just-

You idiot

My subconscious says

"I thought you couldn't fly out" "Well I'm here aren't I?" I chuckle and he does too. He brings me into another hug.

The boys all yell my name and bring me into a hug.

+

The last meet and greet is coming to an end. Fans asked for pictures with me and Payton together. They all had the same question "Are you guys together?" We would both chuckle and tell them no.

Joanne also flew out and surprised Payton. We both got to know each other. She's so sweet I love her. My mom made friends with her.

I met the other tour members and we all would make faces at each other while meeting with the fans.

Hannah and them all hung out with me since we werent quite part of the tour we didnt necessarily have a placement in the meet and greet but fans would still ask us for pictures.

"Have you gave him your gift?" Jake asks "No but I will soon"

As soon as the last person hugs him I get up with the bag in my hand.

"Hey weirdo" I smile as he turns around "I got you something" I wave the bag

"Oh you didnt have to" "Well I did" "You really did-" "Just shut up and open it" I chuckle handing it to him.

He opens it he sees all his favorite snacks and he grabs the little box on the bottom placing the gift bag on the floor.

I felt extra and decided to wrap the box in wrapping paper. He tears the paper and sees the box.