Timmm-- ughh

Tim POV
Time and moby had alwayes been close friends since they where kids. But recently time had begun to fantasize moby. Sometimes when hr was shifting in the room a thought of moby topping him and sticking his 69 incher dick in Toms and would strat to drawl and tiggle his nipples. Once time time was caught mastdrboatering by moby. Tom has doom this on porpoise and moby didn't know what was about to o cur.  Tim slammed door behind moby and locked it. "Wat r u doiing stepbro?" Moby questioned. "Im going to suck ur cock." Time replies slamming moby against the wall and kissing him aggressively ik. Time slobbered over mobee mouth feeling mob growing erection against his stomach causing his dick to grow. Moby Mohamed into tim mouth making him want him more and more. Tim then strained kisses down movies cold metal abs.
Mob POV
I have always been tractor to Tim but now with him pinning me up wall I can't help but feel really horniy. I began to moan as time put kiss on my abs and down to my cock. I was alw@zy throbbing but now he was even harder. Tim began to lick the th drip of my dick and tease me only making me want him more. "Tim, uhhh-uuh, god." Moby mossed.
Tim pov
Mover seemed to be getting fed up with my tease wchih only made me do more to me. I began to go slower down his sheft and up and dos.
Moby POV
Time began to finally suck my actual. Dick. Which I almost screamed. I fell myself clothes and closer and then I came all over face and breathed hard.r then time offered the sex er words that made my boner respiring, "were not done big boyw." He pushed me down face ground and kissed he hungrily and flipped me over . Whither warning he stuck his cock in my ass.
Tim POV
I began to thrust in and out of moby with not mercy. I began to moan and he moan and I moan and like train.
"Tim -ugh, fuck. Me daddy." As if begged I slammed my 420 in her so far up his ass and he whimpered in pressure and so did I and he come all offer stomach and ab but I wasn't down.
Mower POV
I through we had both fun but I wrong and Tim continued to trust coL in stocking and then shot. Um all up my ass and we both collapsed told each other lover and feel ass. سيب تتع

Screggel theeks watch me hoy dog hoe as wash my two rash and ate. Goodbee.