oㅅo : news post. 11-

@topasianews
posted 10 minutes ago.

@topasianewsposted 10 minutes ago

♡💬 ✈
👥

@topasianews : old couple that have already broken up, taehying and jennie where seen on stage being intimate with each other. is the now old power couple going to get back together ? or will the rumors about the group bts and model jeon jeongguk get together ? tune back tomorrow.

12,813,829 likes 1,820,184 comments
-----------------------------------------------------------
@kimtaetae'swifu : as long as the slut jeongguk doesnt get him, im good with it.

@minyoongleswife : reply to kimtaetae'wifu : same.

@bts_lover_97 : there is so many haters on jeongguk.

@parkchim'swifu : reply to bts_lover_97 : um, there is so many haters because hes a slut.
-----------------------------------------------------------
jeongguk felt like crying. there was so many hate comments on him and threats towards him, just because he had started to hang out with his favorite boy band. sure, he liked them. romantically. but, he never meant for people to hate him. yeah, hes a famous model with admirers and fans. but that didnt mean he didnt have people who hated him.

"master jeon ? your tea is ready outside." he took a short breath before wiping the tear, that he didnt know that fell, off his cheek. "ill head down in a second, jungwoo." he sighed and looked, frowning at the ground. "also, your father and mother are here. they asked if you could come now." jeongguk sighed again, nodding to himself. "ill head down now." and after a little, he heard footsteps walking away from his door.

"why are they here..? to force me to be ceo..? or go back to.. their place..?"
-----------------------------------------------------------

the king and queen both waited for their sons answer to his suitors. "court me for seven months and ill give you six your answer."

thats when all six boys smirked, knowing that since they all have their little prince in less than seven months.

"why, of course, prince jeongguk."

-----------------------------------------------------------
ooo, cliffhanger.
the last paragraph is also a little sneak peek on my new story that will be posted in about a week. wowzie.
okay bye bye