Part 12

Leo's POV:

"Are you sure you want to do this boss?" Stephano asked, his eyebrows high.

"I'm sure." I made no hesitation to cancel the next shipment to Mikail. I've decided that as long as he is threatening me, I will no longer do business with him. After the dinner I agreed with Rosa and Roberto, I should slow down and look at my options. Cutting off trade will hopefully help settle the dispute and we can go back to our old ways, clear from each other. I only started trading cocain with him when he threaten me with my mothers name, never again will that happen.

I walked out of my office and into the studio where Marco was helping Valarie with her self defense. I watched from the door way as her training started. Her leg went up and caused Marco to step back a bit, "woah you are getting good at that." He breathed. I winced when she threw her leg to his groin, but luckily he was protected. His arm went up into a choke hold and her teeth bit down, causing Marco to yell, "I didn't teach you that?!" She laughed wiping her mouth off, "Well it worked didn't it?" She looked over and we locked eyes for a moment.

"You are doing great." I smiled walking over to them.

She jumped and gave me a hug, "Thank you!"

"You're welcome" I laughed, " And thank you too Marco, couldn't do it without you." I patted him on the back.

"No problem boss." He replied as he took off his gear.

"Are you done with your bossy stuff?" Valarie asked, playing with my shirt.

"For today." I sighed pulling her in for a hug.

"Don't worry about me." She said into my chest. "I'll be okay, and besides, I have you, Marco, and the 50 guards outside fo protect me."

"Yea-"

"Oh and Mia and Charolette, I saw them today training!" She jumped.

Who knows what those girls are teaching her.

*****

Valarie's POV

Leo spoke to me about him cutting of trade with Russia and it made me feel uneasy. I do feel safe in the house, don't get me wrong, but sometimes I wonder what would happen if for some reason he got me.

"Focus Valarie!" Marco shouted

"Oh shit!" I said and continued to defend myself from an attack. My elbow meeting the dummies nose, then leg firing it's side.

"You're doing good, but what's up with this form?" He raised his hand and grabbed mine showing me where to keep it. "Try that, it should be better."

Wham

"See?" He grinned.

"Sorry, I've just been thinking." I said sitting in the floor.

"Don't worry about it Val. I'm here, Leo's here, and everyone else in this house." He calmly said patting my back. "And I've been showing you how to defend yourself in an emergency.

"You're right ." I sat up and walked to the doorway. "Thanks"

I pranced to the kitchen and opened the refrigerator. Inside I grabbed strawberries, bananas, and some yogurt. Standing on my tippy toes to get a bowl I felt a hand slide across my back to my wait, and pick me up. I shot my elbow back and turned around.

Oh my god! I just got Leo

His eyes were wide and his mouth was dropped, "Woah, why'd you do that?"

"I'm sorry! I got scared!" I ran towards him and wrapped my hands around him, trying to invade as much space as possible.

He chuckled, "Don't worry about it, let me help." He grabbed a bowl for me and sat it down on the counter where it made a loud clicking noise.

"I still feel bad." I frowned. "Is your nose okay?"

"Yes it's fine baby." He gave me a kiss. "I'm glad you have those reflexes, never know when you need them." Picking me up and setting me on the counter beside the food.

I buried my face in his chest, smelling his cologne, feeling guilt wave over me. His hand touched my chin and lifted it up, meeting his gaze.

"It's okay." He whispered through a smile. He squished my cheeks and kissed my lips before walking back to his office.

I could do that for hours.

After making my snack I went into his office and watched him do his work. He looks so handsome when he's focused. His eyebrows furrowing, his fingers tapping at he reads, the slight grunt he makes when he's fed up. I brought a book to read so I wouldn't be bored, but all I could stare at was him.

"You are such a distraction." He chuckled

"Oh I'm sorry I'll leave if y-"

Before I knew it his lips were on mine. My eyes wide, I slowly closed them and kissed him back. Our mouths danced with each other to the sound of our moans.

"Wanna go to bed?" I asked with my eyes still closed and voice hoarse.

"Lets go baby." He replied, picking me up in the progress. On the way the the bedroom he kissed my neck and I let my hands explore his hair.

Putting me on the bed he carefully took my off t shirt and unclasped my bra, Lighting gliding his fingers across my skin. I shivered at his stare and bit my lip. His lips met my breast, as he licked my nipples. I let out a moan and went to sit up, his arm pinning mine down in a playful way. He moved towards my leggings and slid them off along with my panties. I laid there grinning at him as he took off his own clothes. Undoing the buttons slowly while kissing my neck, I didn't dare move away. When he moved his finger to my redness he sighed.

"You're so wet." He whispered

I only whimpered in reply, I was sensitive to the touch, ready to explode. His fingers reached inside, a slight moan escaped my lips. Speeding up his motions, rubbing my clit and teasing me more with his tongue.

"Fuck me!" I screamed into a pillow as my climaxed neared.

He stopped and kissed me, leaving me on. Then suddenly he shoved himself inside, I moaned loudly in reply. He thrusted as I clenched onto his arms, my nails digging into him. He went faster and cupped my breast, I rolled my eyes in pleasure.

I tightened my muscles and he moaned making me grin. He thrusted further, causing me to quiver as my orgasm approached.

"Oh fuck!" I screamed as I came. My body shuttered as he pulled out.

I sat up and sucked on him until he came in my mouth, swallowing to his surprise.

"I didn't know you were that dirty!" He laughed kissing my forehead.

"I come with a lot of surprises." I winked at him.