chapter 11

Rm:jimin,taehyung,jungkook stop it! jimin tae i will get you more dumpling's you will both have your own. Jungkook you are already getting a new game and I said I was sorry.

Bambam:and yugyeom you left me behind yesterday to hangout with mark!

Jackson:mark how could you!

Yugyeom:oh come on it was one time get over it! You ate my food at least Mark doesn't do that.

Mark:jackson im sorry well not really Because I had fun hanging out with yugyeom.

Jb:enough! Jackson you need to apologize to min-ho. Bambam yugyeom can hangout with other people then you. Yugyeom bambam already apologized for that you will get food later Mark that's not nice!

D,o:sehun kai knock it off you guys need to stop this has been going on for days now just stop Anyways where's baekhyun?

Min-ho:taemin give me jin-ae you know its not good for you guys to be fighting in front of her!

*taemin and key are fighting over who gets to hold jin-ae while she's just staring at everyone fighting taemin and key are still fighting about what happened earlier. *

Chanyeol: D,o you left baekhyun and xiumin at the dorm which wasn't a good idea and chen is fighting with kai and sehun over something that i can't remember.

Chen:yeah that's because you can't remember anything!

*chanyeol then started fighting with them while they all were fighting now with the fathers of the group fighting as well the mothers of the groups came with the ones that they took with them*

jin/jinyoung/jonghyun/suho;everyone stop fighting or you're grounded!

Jin-ae:eomma!

*jin-ae making grabby hands to jonghyun*

*thank you for reading my story i will be trying to post more chapters soon!*