Clair De Lune

Izuku Pov.

After I left the scene I ended up in the beach full of trash and I think it's the best place to train, and I think I should have stop using my 'Fool form' so that I avoid too much attention besides 'White Rabbit' already found harmony. Then I sat down on a broken chair and recall everything when he starts to become the 'White Rabbit'.

"If I remember correctly it happened in the full moon 'Moonlight' when I'm asleep and I dream carrying my skateboard as I chase and I saw a butterfly and I follow it. Then it show me who exactly I am and what I am ." Izuku said

Flashback: Journey

"Not long ago... there was a young man who was very happy, until one day his heart broke so violently that his sorrow echoed through space and time.

Long ago a harmonious universe existed beyond ours and three divine arcana watched over it, but one night a cursed arcanum (Death) intersected the astral highways and along with his star-crossed allies (Devil, Moon, Lovers, Hermit), they stole all harmony and hid it in their vile hearts.

Before the divine trio started to fade, they created a hero form the shards of a broken heart and hoped that she would one day be strong enough to save their world."

Let's just defining the "universe" as the my mental state or psyche, "Guarded" over by the Empress, the High Priestess, and the Hierophant. These three influences fade from the Fool, driven away by her heartbreak and the interference of Death.

'The Empress' typically represents a caring feminine power and beauty inside me, so it would make sense that in the face of heartbreak the Fool (which is my self) feels powerless or no longer beautiful, perhaps due to rejection. 'The High Priestess' above all represents a value of inner-truth, intuition, and knowing one's self, therefore her disappearance indicates the Fool is now dealing with self-doubt and is not listening to her instincts. 'The Heirophant' represents my wisdom and beliefs, among several less relevant associations, and so his absence indicates the Fool has lost faith and does not know what to believe in anymore.

I'll lay out the rest of the Major Arcana implementation in order of appearance, separated into sections based on each of the bosses. Note that while the Major Arcana are all used, they aren't necessarily in the right order or portrayed to complete accuracy, I would assume for the sake of what makes the most sense from a game design perspective.

As for this cursed Arcana and his allies they are let's just say my unconscious and my ego that I almost forgotten. They are the: The Death, The Hermit, The Lovers, The Moon and The Devil.

'The Devil' calls himself the 'Dancing Devil' who represents my sins, addiction and temptation, but it can also indicate a need to focus my own desires for once rather than everyone else's. He then challenge me in a wheels and with fists, resulting in bout after flashy bout as you traverse the city with the help of the'The Wheel of Fortune' card that representing fate, destiny, and cycles of completion. Near the final clash, the ground is torn asunder beneath the Fool and he pursues the Devils over a literal pit of hellfire before finally defeating them in hand to hand combat. Then I go in my next ego.

'The Moon' calls himself the 'Howling Moon'  who represent my confusion, delusion, emotion and crossroads and he challenge me in 3 stage first is a psychedelic chase, the second is he summons a pack of wolves that represents a turmoil with the help of 'The Justice' and 'The Judgement' card. 'The Justice' card has strong associations with balance, conscience, and order. In tandem with 'The Judgement', which represents a final decision or awakening to a calling, we see the Fool making a decisive choice to rebalance her emotions and chase the turmoil or indecision from her heart with these tools. Finally, I need to defeat the Howling Moon and his giant, three headed mecha-wolf.