Grazy in love🙊💜😏

POV Charlotte.
We were going to go camping, finally get out into nature and relax. I put everything I needed in my rucksack, and to be honest, it's heavy, because I stuffed a lot of stuff in it. I picked up my backpack and slung it over my shoulder.
- Well, Are you ready? - Ray asked us, near the pickup truck, and we clapped our hands and shouted: "Yes!" and we got in the car and hummed a song as we went. It was a lot of fun, up to this point...
- Charlotte, - Henry said, and I turned to him, and Oh, my God, his eyes were mesmerizing.
- What?
- Would you like a can of soda? - he asked, holding it out to me, and I took it from his hands in return, and I lightly touched his wrist, just enough to make a spark flash in front of us. Oh, my God, I like my best friend.
End of POV Charlotte.

POV Henry.
Charlotte has such brilliant eyes, I've never been drowned in eyes like hers, I think I'm going crazy, I'm going crazy with her, with my best friend. The dream where she kisses me made itself felt, I did not want to talk about this dream to Charlotte, because I was afraid that our friendship will cross the line.
We drove to the woods, and parked the pickup, and we got out of it.
Having found places to sleep, we began to settle down. I helped ray with his tent, while Jasper and Piper dismantled their tent, while Charlotte made a circle of rocks for the fire, and Shvoz got food. After we were finally able to assemble the tents, it was time to go for firewood.
- Who will go? Piper asked.
Henry and Charlotte will go, Ray decided for us.
- What?Why we? - Charlotte protests.
- Well, you're dating, and you'll find a safe place to kiss.
- For the hundredth time, We're not Dating! - I denied it, but I wish it were true.
- Yes! - Charlotte supported.
- But there's nothing to stop you from going for firewood, - said Schwoz.
- All right! - Charlotte and I gave up. We were walking in the woods, and it was hard to carry such sticks.
We were just silent, not knowing what to say to each other.
- You know, sometimes it's so funny that they think we're dating, - Page said.
- Do you see us as a couple? - I couldn't help but smile.
- I don't know, maybe we'd be a good couple, - which gave me hope that all was not lost between us. We gathered wood and went to our place.
The guys have already started actively preparing the ingredients. I sat on a log and took out a bottle of water, God, I was sweating so much, even if I took off my t-shirt, but I didn't want to be seen without it, it would look unnatural.
The end of Henry's POV.

POV Author:
The guys sat around the fire, ray playing guitar, Piper and Jasper singing along as they sang, and Henry, Charlotte, and Shawn applauding them.
- I'm glad we're out in the country and having a good time, - Jasper said.
- We've hardly ever sat in a circle like this, - Charlotte said.
Ray yawned and went into the tent.
Piper, Jasper, and Shawn went back to their tents, leaving Henry and Charlotte by the fire.
- Well, we're alone here, - Henry began, - so maybe it's time to talk.
- About what? - Charlotte asked.
- Anything you want to talk about that night at the zoo, - he said.
- Look, we've made up our minds, we're friends, and that's it, I'm going to bed, - Charlotte went to her tent, and Henry was left with a sad face, alone.

* Charlotte's Dream*.
Henry fought Drex in the chel cave, in front of everyone, and in front of Charlotte, his face was grazed.
- You're going to lose, - Henry hissed through his teeth, and drex grabbed Him by the throat and lifted him into the air.
- Henry no! - Charlotte started to run, but Jasper stopped her.
- Goodbye, Henry Hart! - Drex strangled and his lifeless body fell to the floor, first of all Charlotte came to him, she began to cry.
- Not you, please, I don't want to lose you.*

*Reality*.
Charlotte was talking in her sleep and tossing about the tent, and Henry heard her voice and went to her.
- Charlotte, Charlotte! Charlotte, wake up! - opened her eyes abruptly and saw Henry, and she began to cry.
- You're alive, you're alive! - Charlotte was hugging him. - You're alive! - Charlotte examined his body, and his face, and there was no damage. - It was a dream, - she sighed, but still she continued to cry.
- Charlotte, what's happening?What did you dream about?
- Drex killed you in my sleep.
- Don't worry about it, baby, you won't lose me,- Henry said, wiping the tears from her face.
Page was beginning to panic, and Henry was reassuring her.
- This will never happen, you will not lose me, now I am here, next to you, and I will never leave you, - they looked into each other's eyes, and could not tear themselves away, Henry reached for her lips, as did Charlotte. They kissed, but at the same moment Paige pulled away from him and left the tent, followed by Henry.
- What's wrong? Did I do something wrong? - Hart asked.
- No, no. Just It's not right, I can't. Can't - Charlotte said.
- Why?
- I can't destroy what we have now, friendship.
- I'm ready to cross this threshold, I want to be with you, - Henry said, touching her back with his hands, making her shiver all over. - I want to kiss you. Admit it you want it. - Henry said, turning her around and taking her mouth in his, and she didn't pull away, just deepened the kiss. They kissed passionately, and Henry had never kissed anyone like this before.
They hid behind a large tree and kissed until they lost their breath. Charlotte took off his t-shirt, in which he was sweating, Henry smiled maliciously, he began to kiss her neck, then took off Charlotte's jacket. They didn't care where they were, Charlotte and Henry wanted each other, and they liked it. They spent the night together. Now Charlotte knew for sure that she would not lose Henry, because love made them stronger.