Slid into my DMs

Love is FAKE. I've been through so many heartbreaks and this one is the one that hit hard sense he was the guy who I brought comfort and trust too and now I just can't feel trust towards no one.

A Friday night I was normally just on my phone sense all my life is in it doing my everyday day phone addict routine. Until out of the blue an old friend slid into my DMs and asked me for permission so she can give this F boy my insta I agreed just cause I was bored of the same routine and just wanted to add some flavor to it. He ended up texting me immediately.

He said "wassup" and I replied as me having my bubbly personality I replied with a "hiiii" we kept on with the convo and he ended up asking for photos he didn't say what kind of photos so I agreed and send him a selfie of me, he replied with heart emojis, I flattered and send him this ":)"  we kept off the conversation.

But something didn't felt right sense he's a F boy he must be using me for photos. Right?
I ended up giving him my phone number and we kept on the conversation there he was sweet and gentle but soon he began to be rude after I asked him why him being a F boy is talking to someone like me, basic,fat, and ugly, he stopped responding fast so it made me frustrated.

So I send him a very... VERY reviling photo of my breast, he replied as soon as I send him the photo and he ended up liking it and asking for more but I just wanted attention so I did as he said, he liked what he was and I liked what I was having from it, him.

The day ended so we also ended up saying goodbye and goodnight