Curse Marks Unleashed

*Masami POV*

I was floating in a dark abyss everywhere I looked it was nothing but black. Then I see a light in the darkness.

I seen images around me. Some of them displayed things that was happening around me.

I saw Sasuke laying beside me his hand in mines. Naruto was laying on the other side of me. Sakura was going in and out. She was tired and I knew it.

‘She must’ve stayed up all night and day taking care of us.’

“Masami…..I….need…..You.” I heard her mutter through the images.

‘I’m proud of her. For once she isn’t being useless.’

“Yes she not being useless…but right now you are useless.” A voice echoed around me.

“What are you talking about!” I spoke into the darkness

“Look again. Silly Girl.”

I looked into the images to see 3 ninja confronting Sakura. Asking for her to wake up me and Sasuke.

“Sakura NO!” I screamed

“She can’t hear you FOOL!” the voice boomed

“Who..who are you?” I asked looking around for the source.

“I am your darkness. I’m what makes you strong.”

“My darkness doesn’t make me strong!” I told the unknown

“YES IT DOES!” it said strongly

“How.”

“What are you fighting for. What is your main objective, your goal, your dream?”

“To destroy Donzo. To avenge the falling clans of both me and Sasuke.” I admitted with pure venom in my voice.

“Exactly. Your bent on your revenge. You want my power you need it. I can make you powerful. I can give you the strength you need. I can help you reach your goal.”

I thought about it for a minute. I want the power to be able to kill Donzo to have him begging for a mercy he won’t be  given.

The room changed and instead of the images it was a sphere of violet and black chakra. And a mirror that showed Sasuke reaching for chakra in the similar color.

He looked up at me and nodded. At the same time we reached for the chakra and I felt myself literally get stronger. I felt invincible.

*Reality*

I snapped my eyes open to feel Team Guy and Team 10 chakra signals.

I felt a squeeze on my hand and looked over to see Sasuke sitting up looking at me smirking.

I smirked back and sat up walking towards the entrance of the tree.

“Soo who’s been using pinky as a punching bag?” I asked menacingly   

“Sasuke….Masami what happened to you.”

“Oreo gave us a gift Sakura.”

“A gift that’ll help us reach our goals” Sasuke finished

“Now I ask one more fu*king time before I kill you both. WHO TOUCHED HER!” I asked growling

“That’ll be me.” A cocky little bastard said stepping forward.

“Wrong words.” I told him disappearing.