Chapter 3- Werewolf girlfriends

Sawyer's POV:

        "Jesus, what the hell is Lydia doing?," Scott muttered as we crept through the dark oak trees that shielded us from the crime scene. There lie an ambulance surrounded by shining yellow police tape that stood out against the night sky. Blood, so much blood filling my nostrils with pleasure; control was slipping through my fingers.

        "I don't know, but it's making me want to tear someone's throat out." Stiles quickly tended to me, staring straight into my eyes that were undoubtedly their vibrant shade of yellow. 

        "Calm down, Sawyer, take deep breaths," he soothed, clutching onto my clawed hand. Slowly, my fangs retracted, disappearing along with the glow of werewolf irises and claws. 

        Heavily panting, I growled, "We need to-" I winced in pain, clenching my eyes shut and gritting my teeth. "Find Lydia."

        Stiles turned to Scott, "Get her away from here, now!"

        "Where do I take her?!," Scott's eyes darted between me and his best friend.

        "Anywhere!" 

        Without any further explanation, Scott took off in a burst of animalistic speed, dragging me along with him. My feet pounded against the soil, and my brunette curls whipped back against my face in the wind. I felt so free, the blood lust almost completely gone. However, the freedom faded faster than it came. A figure came pounding over on all fours, the stench of werewolf slapped me in the face; I could see Scott felt the same. 

        "Lydia?," I shouted, cupping my hands around my mouth for volume. As the figure neared, I could spot that it was clearly not Lydia- or even a female. Also, he didn't look at all happy. "You're not Lydia," fear washed over my body. The unknown werewolf trampled over me and Scott, running off into the distance.

        "Wait!," Scott took off after him.

        "Scott!," I whined, deciding to follow him- not that I really had much of a choice. Finally catching up, I, smirked to myself in triumph until I realized how I caught up. "Damn, I thought I was actually as fast as you," I snorted, attempting to hold back my laughter while I shook my head at the anonymous wolf caught in a rope trap. My laughter melted into a scream as someone wrapped an arm around my stomach while the other hand covered my mouth. I squirmed and tried to escape their grip, but I soon found myself hidden behind a tree with Derek Hale and Scott. "Was that seriously necessary, Derek?!"

        He glared at me, "Shut up, they're coming."

        "Who's comi- ummffffff," my words were cut off by Derek's hand clamping over my mouth. I looked down at the hand that covered about half my face since his hands were so huge, making me go crosseyed. Derek rolled his eyes at me and pointed to the Argents emerging from the woods, approaching the supernatural stranger. The werewolf snarled and growled at the oncoming hunters; he growled until Allison's father eletrocuted him. 

        "Who are you?," Mr. Argent spoke calmly. "And what are you doing here?"

        "Nothing! Nothing I swear!," the werewolf's voice trembled with fear.

        "You're not from here, are you?," Argent paused, waiting for an answer. When it didn't come, he raised his voice, "Are you?!"

        "No, I came- I came looking for the alpha. I heard he was here, that's all! Look, I didn't do anything. I didn't hurt anyone, no one living. He wasn't alive in the ambulance! He wasn't, I swear!"

        Allison's grandfather, Gerard stepped forward, lightly shoving his son out of the way. A look of disgust coating his features, "Gentlemen! Take a look at a rare sight. You wanna tell them what we've caught? An Omega. The lone wolf! Possibly kicked out of his own pack." A sadistic grin stretched over his old lips. "Or the survivor of a pack that was hunted down. Maybe even murdered." Gerard paused, "And possibly alone by his own choice- certainly not a wise choice." He pulled a long, thick blade out from its case. "Because, as I am about to demonstrate an Omega rarely survives on his own."

        On instinct, I adverted my eyes, but still the sound of the sword slicing through the innocent werewolf's flesh infected my ears; for the second time tonight, the smell of blood filling the air.

        Derek grabbed both mine and Scott's face, forcing us to stare at the man's lifeless corpse. "Look.! Look at them! You see what they do? This is why you need me, why we need each other. The only way to fight them is together. 

        "What are they doing?," Scott whispered, guilt apparent in his eyes.

        "Declaring war." 

~

        "Wait, so you saw Gerard cut a freaking werewolf in half!," Stiles spastically threw his hands in the air, excitement running through his veins; he practically looked like a little kid watching an ice cream truck roll down the street. 

        "Yup," I popped the 'p', spinning around in the swivel chair at his desk. "What do you think Allison and Scott are doing right now?"

        "Don't you try to change the subject on m-," I cut him off by pressing my lips tightly to his, wrapping my arms around his neck. "Actually, you can change the subject anytime you feel like it."

        A smile tugged at my lips, small giggles escaping. I moved in towards Stiles again, but this time pressing a kiss to the corner of his mouth, then traveling to his ear. "I'm so sick of all this supernatural bullshit. Let's forget about that for a little bit," I whispered in his ear. Stiles nodded eagerly, pulling me into his lips again by my waist. He intensified the kiss, scraping my lower lip with his teeth. I let out a soft moan, but it quickly turned into a growl; claw sprouting from my fingertips made me whimper in pain. 

        Stiles pulled away, giving me space to breathe, "Sometimes, it really sucks to have a werewolf girlfriend." 

        Digging my claws into my own arm, I watched blood drip down to my wrist. I let out a small howl of anguish before the claw retracted and the wound healed, "Tell me about it."

~

A/N:

Guys, I am so so so so soooooo sorry for not updating!!!! School has just been really tough lately, but I really loved writing this chapter hahah. #Stawyer4ever 

So excited for flirty beta isaac, you guys have no idea >:) 

Anyways, leave comments, I absolutely love reading them and I'll really try to update more often love ya's 

p.s. let's just pretend that it's Sarah Hyland in the gif oops