≋~≋KIM NAMJOON≋~≋

1 JUNE 2020

Walking in the busy streets in the morning of Seoul is one of the most beautiful things. There was a puddle of water everywhere since it was raining last night. I stomp on each puddle that comes in my way for...fun! Who am I you asking? Well...I am Lee Y/n and 17 years old and gonna be 18 next month on July 1! Asking me if I am single? Well...I was taken but my boyfriend died 2 months ago. 

Now I am single. Well...I was traumatized by it. He was the best boyfriend ever actually but he died. I cried and locked myself in my room. I was not okay for a few weeks but since my friend Aera and my family were there for me they somehow comforted me and now I am all okay. But I do breakdown whenever he pops up in my mind. I am still getting over it.

Right now, I am currently walking to my school and shoot I am gonna be late! I adjusted my bag and started speed walking or maybe running to school. I didn't care people were looking at me like that. I don't wanna be in detention right! 

While I was running I accidentally bumped into something big or should I say, someone. I was waiting for the impact but nothing happened. I opened my eyes and came face to face with.....NAMJOON?! 

 He was holding on to my waist tightly preventing me from falling. We were so close. I mean really close. Namjoon is actually my classmate aka the nerd, THE HOT NERD! He is mostly quiet in class. He talks to no one. I sometimes caught him staring at me.

 Well...This Namjoon guy is a bit weird actually. I mean he just doesn't look like a 17-year-old boy! He looks much older. I think it's normal for someone to look older than they actually are. I have never spoken to him. 

There is something weird about him but I just can't point it out! He let go of my waist and adjusted his glasses. The thing I didn't notice as he had a small smirk on his face. I adjusted my uniform and said sorry to him. 

Y/N: I am so sorry! I was in my rush!

Namjoon: No It's fine! 

We stayed silent for a few seconds then I spoke breaking the silence. 

Y/n: O-oh! It's time for school! Let's get to school!

Namjoon: Oh yeah! Leggo!

We sped walk to school. Shoot we are 5 minutes late! We ran to our homeroom and knocked on the door before entering inside. We bowed 90 degrees and apologized to the teacher. 

T/n": Why are you late miss lee?!

Y/n: I am so sorry-

The teacher noticed Namjoon and her eyes widen. What I failed to notice was Namjoon signaling the teacher something and she stopped me. 

T/n: I-It's ok miss L-lee. You may go to your s-seat.

'WTF?! IS SHE LETTING ME GO JUST LIKE THAT?'

Y/n: T-Then what about Namjoo-*sigh* Nvm...

I went back to my seat and Namjoon went back to his seat. "Yo! How did she let you go that easily?!" My friend Aera asked whispering not wanting the teacher to hear us.

"I don't know!" I said. "Why are every teacher scared of Namjoon? I don't know if you have noticed but they get scared when it comes to Namjoon even if he's the smartest kid in school!" Aera said making me think too. 

'Yeah...I have noticed too and I found it weird!' I just shrug my shoulders and we went back to focusing on our teacher. 

Namjoon POV