Ranking Pokèmon Seasons, worst to best

Ash had traveled to many regions in his past, and some of them were really good and some are downright terrible. I'm going to put them in order from worst to best.

I am not going to explain in full details, because that will take a time.

Warning: Opinions incoming!

callmoiideedee
Chantokyo85
AJ_Diaz
Amourshipper444
Henry_Yvonne
happy_girlme
Emilia_Story_Squad
palletboy
shipper_186
QuinnPikzell
Little-Lucky

11.) Decolora Island

Now this season wasn't that bad actually

Now this season wasn't that bad actually. It is just there was almost nothing going on other than filler episode. I like that they introduced Kalos characters and Pokémon, but that's about it actually.

I was about to put this on a Unova, but Decolara Adventure doesn't even take place on Unova, so....

10.) Orange Island

Now before I go negative, let's start off with positive stuff

I like the unique Gym battle Ash had at this island. It was something new and I did kinda like it. I also loved Ash's battle with Drake the champion and Ash actually won!

Another stuff I like it was when Misty thought her Psyduck actually evolved into Golduck.

Now on to negative stuff...first of all Tracey. I don't hate the guy. He was with Ash and Misty because Pokémon thought Brock could be a controversial figure, but in reality people loved him and wanted him back. I just wish Tracey had a great character without sketching a girl like being an absolute creep. By the way, Tracey will have a character in my book.