𝗷𝗼𝗸𝗲'𝘀 𝗼𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂

joke's on you
but baby if I had to choose

joke's on youbut baby if I had to choose

the joke's on you

Last we saw our favorite Heroes they had just saved Central City from total destruction. Our favorite quadrant, Bailey, Cassie, Emaline, and Luisa had each had their own experiences during these past few months ━━━━━ here are some of the highlights. Cassiopeia Allen now known as the energy wielding hero, Mage had managed to fix a broken bond with her old friends, now team.

Luisa Ramon, our favorite Spanish talking badass, now known as the telekinetic smartass Phantom has developed a crush on a certain member of the Allegiance and they were currently in a healthy, happy relationship ━━━━━ One problem, they hadn't told anyone about it.

Emaline Thawne our patch up queen, had just moved to Central City and had only lived there for a few weeks before all of this happened. It's safe to say she made new friends ━━━━━ what she doesn't know is that everything starts to get more complicated during the rest of this year.

Last but not least we have our resident softie Bailey West better know as the telekinetic heroine Queen B. Last we saw her she was dealing with feelings she didn't understand along with a dangerous dark side. She was getting stronger every day ━━━━━ it was only a matter of time before Medusa gained control.

One month later the team is better than ever. With crime being down and everyone being on summer break it gives them all time to relax, take a break, and just be kids.

What happens when a certain Allen awakens from his slumber and a new hero runs into town? What happens when old foes come back to cause some chaos? What happens when it isn't only Allen and West's family drama happening?

We're about to see our young heroes go through more pain, love, hate betrayal, experience drama, and a wide range of emotions that no one could comprehend.

They will be underestimated and undermined but that makes them the best of the best.

That's what makes them the Allegiance.

━━━━━━

maddie ziegler. cassiopeia allen

 cassiopeia allen