1: A New Mission

Love is nothing more than a financial game for him. 

Park Jimin. A notorious romance genius with equally handsome features to match. Dubbed as the top 1% of the male population, it is no surprise that he's the leading heartbreaker in the Breakup Agency. 

With almost every assignment ending in perfect success, his targets swoon over him, sometimes even after he's completed the mission. It's troublesome at times, but it's worth it. 

For the money.

As said by his colleagues, he views love as nothing more than a tool of trade. He will use, and use his charms again and again to seduce every woman out there to complete his goal. 

"Hyung." The distraught rank #3 Jungkook calls politely as soon as the older steps into the office. Contrary to the money that the Breakup Agency makes, it doesn't have much of an impressive office as it needs to remain secretive due to the services they offer. 

The rugged, hot headed boy smiles back at his junior. Jimin just has a soft spot for him, for some particular reason. 

"Hyung, I'm in trouble…" his adam's apple bobbed as Jungkook gulps in fear. "I haven't reached the Subset for this month." 

Subset— the code name for the amount of assignments you've completed for the agency. Meaning, the number of hearts you've broken to achieve the monthly goal.

"It's alright. I'll cover for you." He tilts his head with a smile. "But I guess to do that, I need to do a few more missions." 

"Or just one more." Taehyung, rank #2, cuts into the conversation as he swerves around in his gaming chair. He licks his fingers that were laced with potato chip powder. "There's a huge client that can cover the cost of several missions, but only Jimin is capable of finishing it." 

"What mission?"  Jimin asks, intrigued.

"I dunno. Ask the director." Tae fumbles around the chip bag, before dumping a few in his mouth. 

And so Jimin did. He makes his way to the second office, where the director usually lounges around. But before he opens the door, a mysterious figure leaves the room, passing by him. 

"Must be the client." He mumbles to himself, staring at the figure disappear into a corner. 

"Oh. Look who it is?" A sudden voice startles Jimin. 

Kim Namjoon. Former rank #1, now the director of the agency. He raises his hand to clasp the end of his chin, his full lips turning up to a knowing smirk. 

"I'm assuming you're here because you came to know about our recent client.." Namjoon leans back onto his chair, with crossed arms. "Our client needs this to be done urgently." 

"Urgently, which is?..." Jimin questions.

"Only a month. Good luck with that." The director says as he passes over some documents to Jimin. "It will be a challenge." 

"Oh yeah?" Jimin smiles as soon as he reads the target's particulars. 

"Seems like I have a challenge ahead of me."

___________________________________
EUNJU POV

"Kim Eunju!" A voice resonated my ears and my head shot up to look at the person calling my name.

He walked towards me, his round glasses sitting on the bridge of his nose as he waddled his way to my desk, his lips formed into a straight line.

"Yes? Good Morning Mr. Bang," I replied and stood up whilst straightening my skirt. I bowed towards him and he waved me off with a nod.

Mr. Bang Si Hyuk, the CEO of JinHit Entertainment, one of the most successful and most popular companies in Korea. He looks at me for a second with a stoic expression before taking out a file and handing it towards me.

"I am assigning you to be part of this  project, we are currently planning for something big by the end of this year," he starts, lifting up his round glasses.

"And also, I want everyone to cooperate in this upcoming project, please discuss this with your other officemates," he explains as he glances at the other workers, who were stuffing their heads into files and computers.

"Yes sir, we will assure you that this project will go on successfully," I replied and bowed once more before taking the file with both hands.

"I hope so, and also Ms. Kim I have another thing to say to you," he says, straightening the collar of his shirt before looking straight into my eyes.

And at the same time, an unfamiliar figure entered. His (hair-color) hair neatly combed and a white-button up covered his beautifully fit body, and he adorned black pants paired with black shoes and pair of glasses sat on his nosebridge. An ID was dangling around his neck and he looked at Mr. Bang before approaching us, a smug smile on his face.

Mr. Bang grinned before placing a hand on his shoulder, then his gaze transferred towards me before opening his mouth.

"Meet Park Jimin, he will be working with you from now on."