𝟬𝟬𝟭 𝗂'𝗆 𝗂𝗇 𝗇𝖾𝖾𝖽 𝗈𝖿 𝖺 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗇𝗂𝖼𝖾 𝗆𝗂𝗌𝗌𝗂𝗈𝗇

𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐌𝐈 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐄D 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐓𝐖𝐎 𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋𝐒 who were playing in the courtyard, chasing each other. The girl couldn't help but smile. These were the moments she lived for. Where they can just spend time together without any rules. Ever since Hinami decided to become a Shinobi, they haven't been able to have such moments with her father around. She had a bright future ahead of her as the Head of the Hyuga Clan. Unfortunately, she never wanted to be but she did not have a choice. It was bestowed on her since before she was born. The first-born of the Hyuga family shall become the Head of the Clan.

Hinami was someone who craved adventure. She wanted to travel and not be stuck in one place and she knew by becoming the Head of the Clan, she would never be able to travel as she liked. Her decision to become a shinobi was abrupt but it was to be expected. Her father had been training her since she was but three years of age. He prepared her for the day she would become a shinobi.

The man just never expected that by doing so, the girl would renounce her duties as the Head of the Clan. The girl had came before the elders and denounced her role as the Head of the Clan. Hinami remembered that day like it was yesterday. No one had ever done it before and succeeded but she had.

As much as she loved her family and clan, Hinami didn't want to spend her life training just to become the head of the Hyuga household. She wanted her life to have meaning. And that's what she did, and she hasn't regretted a thing.

"Lady Hinami."

Hinami looked up to see Shima standing behind her. Shima was a jounin who had retired from the ninja life not long after she had became a genin. She had decided to focus on taking care of the Hyuga siters. She was like an older sister to Hinami. She had been taking care of her since her mother passed shortly after her younger sister, Hanabi was born. Shima had basically raised them.
"Yes?"

"Minha and Gino are here." Hinami nodded thanking the woman. and Shima walks off. The girl looked back to her sisters before she stood up.

"Hinata! Hanabi!" the girls looked over at their older sister. It was still late afternoon and soon Hanabi would have to get back to training. This was the only time Hanabi got to enjoy time with her siblings.

"I'm leaving now, okay?"

"Okay. Bye!"

"Be safe on your mission!" The lavender eyed girl nodded, and she made her way to her room to grab her bag and pouch. Misra-sensei had informed them that they needed to meet at the Hokage Office, since it seemed like the old man had a mission for them.

The girl made her way to the gate, where her teammates are already waiting for her. "Hey guys."

"You're late, Hinami. We should've been at the Hokage Tower ages ago," Minha said, looking down at her wrist as Gino scoffed.
"Stop being so dramatic. She's only fifteen seconds late. We can get there before Misra-sensei."

Kiyami Minha and Murakami Gino was Hinami's teammates and best friends. They'd known each other since before the Academy and it was only by a huge coincidence that the three of them would end uo together in a team. They were almost like the Ino-Shika-Cho trio. Always destined to end up together.

Hinami sighed, "Sorry. Now let's go. I'm in need of a really nice mission."

"Wasn't last week's mission to Kusagakure enough for you?" Gino asked the Byakugan user, who just shrugged. She enjoyed most missions and she had to admit that most of them were difficult C-rank missions but that did not mean she was scared. She loved missions thst test her capabilities. But just pushed her to get stronger. The stronger her opponent, the more it motivates her.