chapter 16: puppets

Hey sorry, this took a while to do. My computer froze so I had to write most of this on my phone. I hope you'll understand.

Alright before I start the chapter have a quick shipping council announcement.

*-_~~~~~_-*

"New member!" Lust shouted.

"Who?"Blue asked.

" @Thy_Necromancer and @VillianCyko7777!" Lust answered. "And they are not going to be tagged because the author is lazy."

(Fek you lust!)

"Rude."

"Language!"Blue shouted at Codex.

(Fek fekity fek!)

"Anyway, we have more suggestions!" Lust started ignoring Codex. "Would you do the honours Berry?"

"Ok!" Blueberry (also known as the god of friendship) replied."Kross and..."

His voice trailed off as he saw the next ship on the list. He looked like a real blueberry with how much blush was spread across his cheeks.

"Ooooh~ There's a ship with you in it isn't there~" Lust smirked and tried to grab the paper.

"BAKA!" Blue shouted and ran off with the slip of paper.

(Baka meanes fool in Japanese I hope I used it correctly.)

"You have been watching too much anima with swap!undyne !" Lust shouted running after Blue.

Codex floated(?) over to Blue despite not having a physical form she then looked at the paper.

(ooooh~ Lustberry~)

Lust heard this turned around and ran the other way his face was bright pink.

"I refuse to ruin the Blueberry's innocence more than I already have!"

" I know what lemon means."

"I was too late." Lust gasped dramatically and fell to the ground.

Anyway on with an actual chapter.

*-_~~~~~_-*

"I caught you!"Error hissed as NIghtmare lifted him up.Then Cross came down the stairs.

"It's 3am." He told them. "Go to sleep."
Cross then went back to his room.
Nightmare went upstairs still carrying Error.
He threw Error in the outertale themed room and then went to bed.

*-_Tem skip_-*

Nightmare woke up to the sound of pure chaos from downstairs."I swear if Cross is chasing after someone for chocolate I'll be locking the chocolate in the safe." Nightmare grumbled.He forced himself out of bed when suddenly the noise disapeared so out of curiosity he teleported downstairs.What he saw shocked him.Error was sitting there next to a massive pile of handmade puppets.Yes, puppets.Millions of puppets.He walked over to the puppet pile and picked up one that looked like him.When he looked back at the puppet pile he realised that Cross's head was sticking out the top."The hell!?"He looked over at Error. "How did this happen?!""I told them that if they didn't shut up I would drown them in puppets."Error explained."And I'm a man of my word.""Creative punishment.""So it is."Nightmare stared at the puppets for a few minutes."Where are the others?""In the pile.""Stars, how big is this thing!?"Nightmare gripped a particularly big puppet and chucked it into the fireplace to reveal Killer's face."That was my favourite puppet. Now it's in the fire."Nightmare sighed in defeat.There was no way he was going to remove all those puppets."How have you made so many puppets?""I got up early.""When?""3:30 am.""You only got thirty minutes of sleep!?""Correction, zero minutes of sleep.""And you aren't tired.?""Yup.""How is your sleep schedule?""Nonexistent.""When was the last time you slept?""Does being knocked out or passing out count as sleeping?""No."Error blinked twice and thought for a second."I don't know." He said shrugging.Muffled shouting came from inside the pile."What was that?""That was Dust."Then there was a faint reply to the incoherent shout."who was that?""that was Horror."Nightmare stared at the puppets."This has to go.""Why?""Because frankly, I would like to be able to sit on the sofa!"Error summoned his strings and pulled the sofa out of the pile.Horror was sprawled on top of it."Freedom!" He yelled jumping off the sofa and running to the kitchen.Error placed the sofa behind the pile."There. You can sit down."

*-_~~~~~_-*

My computer has now unfrozen but Im lazy so dont expect them to come out much quicker

And I just need to put this here.

First : How and why?

Second: It's not even been a frigin chapter after I did the Ask/Dare chapters!

Third: Im opening the Ask/dares again.

Fourth: Comment on Ask/Dares 2 with your asks or dares

Fith? Fivesth? 5th: Im ending the chapter here.

Sixth? sicsth? 6th: This was fekin wierd chapter hope you enjoyed

Seventh: I know there are alot of spelling mistakes, Im just too lazy to fix them.