Full Summary and pairings

AN/ Hello everybody! This is one of my longest running fanficitions (sadly not saying too much, I am horrible at keeping up on these things) and I decided to edit and reload it here.

Anko Haruno and Sakura Haruno are identical twins, and 17 years old. They have a much loved sister two years younger named Tayuya. The three of them hate their neglectful and abusive patents, and have moved out to be on their own. They are best friends with a girl named Haku Hyuuga who is two years older then they and her sister Hinata Hyuuga who is their age. They have little love for their cold and heartless father and manipulative clan. They have also adopted a girl Tayuya's age named Deidara Sunnai although that is not her real name. They all used to live together in a small house in the Hyuuga compound (although it was the outskirts of said compound) but have recently been transferred from Ota High School to Konoha High School and have thus had to move. Together the six girls share a bond closer then blood, and are a gang called 'Blood Thorn Sisters'. All six have emotional and mental issues stemming from various forms of child abuse but the six of them together are strong and ready to face anything.

Semi-Important Note: This is a 'High School' fic, yes. But they all have most of their ninja power, if not down played some for simplicity sake. So they use chakra, kunai, senbon, Haku can do a bit of ice and water stuff, Tayuya can do some stuff with her flute, ect. Just nothing really big and complicated. So, there will still be the Byakugan and Sharingan and so on. XD So, fun.

And I have a lot of pairings, that will change as the characters develop and some will be merely mentioned or alluded too. 

AnkoxUkon, SakuraxSakon, TayuyaxKimimaro, HinataxJugo, HakuxSuigetsu, DeidaraxKidomaru

AnkoxGaara, SakuraxKakashi (who is 18 in this), TauyuaxShikamaru, HinataxShino, HakuxKiba, DeidaraxKankuro

AnkoxOrochimaru, SakuraxKisame, TayuyaxHidan, HinataxKakuzu, HakuxZabuza, DeidaraxSasori

I also have some side pairings from other characters,

KonanxPein, KarinxSai, InoxChoji, TentenxNeji, KurenaixAsuma, NiixNaruto, Kushina, Minato, HanaxGenma, KurenaixAsuma, TemarixShikamaru, ShizunexKabuto, TsunadexJirayia and...maybe more later.