Chapter 5

"Sasuke! What the hell do you think you are doing?!" A sharp and authoritive female voice rang out, piercing her eardrums. She turned and saw a very buxom blonde lady with dark green eyes which were snapping angrily at the Uchiha in question. That seemed to have finally snapped Sasuke out of his bloodlust and he glared angrily at the floor; no longer fighting the restraining arms of Aoba, Shino, and Choji.

"Well? There is no excuse for trying to kill the girl. No excuse for any of you! This is a Ninja Academy, not a Gang mob! We allow sparing yes, but in class! Under supervision!" The lady said in a steely voice, her eyes boring in to each and every one of them. Deidara stared blankly at the woman, still holding the half-conscious pinkette in her arms. She felt her sisters' auras pulse with guilt, which was overlaid with anger considering it really wasn't any of their faults.

"And Sasuke, what can you possibly have to say for yourself? You were the only one in this room with killing intent." She continued icily. Deidara turned her head and looked over at the sulking, angry Uchiha. Or tried to. She blinked rapidly when all she saw was a blur and realized that she had blood running down her forehead from several cuts in her scalp.

Fortunately for her Hinata had noticed her wounds and felt her pain filled aura and had already started mopping up the blood with a handkerchief. She grabbed a second one and cleaned her face up before turning to watch the exchange between one who was most likely their principle –Tsunade-sama- and the errant Uchiha; who had still yet to answer. Meanwhile Hinata began to work on cleaning Tayuya up, her face was covered with bruises and both sides of her jaws were already swollen.

Tsunade-sama was quickly and obviously losing patience with Sasuke and had a tick in her jaw very similar to Neji-san's.

"Well?" Tsunade-sama prodded with narrowed eyes.

"Isn't it obvious?!" Sasuke finally spat out, whirling to face her with a scowl, pointing an accusatory finger at her. "Look at her! What she's wearing! It's Itachi's necklace!" He hissed, his eyes spinning red again. Deidara narrowed her eyes at him again, hugging Tayuya tighter to her breasts.

"Sasuke, it's a necklace. Anyone could find one like it." Tsunade started explaining patiently, as if speaking to a very stupid child; while Sasuke just kept scowling at her, hardly paying attention to Tsunade-sama's words.

"She admitted to having connections." He hissed. Tsunade-sama looked at her with surprise.

"Yeah! She did! Because you were beating the shit out of her!" Choji said angrily. Sasuke rounded on the fat boy angrily.

"She was telling the truth when she said it though!" Sasuke growled. Deidara sighed with annoyance, knowing that the cat was very much out of the bag indeed.

"So what if I was, yeah?" She said calmly, standing slowly to her feet, as Tayuya was helped to her's by a worried Hinata. Both took stands behind her, Haku, Sakura and Anko joining them, somewhat worse for the wear (although the boys had much to worse of the exchanges) She stood with her arms akimbo –completely ignoring the blood running down the side of her face and the pain of her throat which made talking a bitch. "What are you going to do about it, Brother?" She finished with a self-satisfied smirk while everyone in the room turned to gape openly at her. She suddenly found herself in a head lock as Anko grabbed her with exasperation. She gasped in surprise and pain when Anko grabbed her about her already sore and bruised neck.

"Ow?" She muttered darkly, glaring at her sister.

"By Kami on high! Why'd you go and give it away huh?" Anko growled fiercely, dragging her back away from a shell shocked Sasuke before letting her go apologetically. Deidara could only shrug her shoulders in answer. Sakura, Hinata, and Haku crowded around her nervously. Sakura was the one holding Tayuya up now, although the smaller pinkette seemed to be aware of her surroundings again.