" Just Thinking "

A tall male with blonde hair towers you while you texts a friend but she felt a slight cold touch on the shoulder from the male.

"A-ah! Felix!- You scared me!" You jump slightly from the male.

"Mianhae.. mianhae.." He said in a low tone as he felt a little bad for scaring you like that.

"Ah, don't worry about it." You chuckled softly.

"Why do you have to be so short, Y/n?" He looks down at her slightly with a playful smile plastered on his face.

"Aish! Don't tease me like that!" I said as I was pouting.

He rolls his eyes playfully as I nudged him softly as I smiled then he looks at you curiously.

"Why were you on your phone?" He asked genuinely with a gentle smile on his face.

"My mom texted me, where I was." I answered back as I looked around.

"We should go somewhere, Y/n" He said hesitantly while he rubs his eyes gently.

I nod reluctantly and we both strode along the pathway, side by side and we were both joking around like usual, as we laughed so hard that he slips backwards, and he landed on his butt. I held in my laugh.

"Are you okay?!" I responded worriedly but I kept in my laugh as I hold out my hand to help him up.

"I'm fine, I'm fine!-" He said as he laughed and he grabs my hand and he hauls himself up as if he was fine.

We both shrugged it off as if nothing has happened and we both continued to walk along the pathway, which leads to the cafe that we always go ever since high school, as we were getting closer to the place.

"So what are up to, today?" He questioned as he tilts his head and he turns his head to you slightly.

"I'm not sure, I guess, I'll see what will happen during the day." I responded as I was unsure of what to do during the day.

As we both arrived to the cafe, he steps forward and he opens the door like a gentleman and I walk in as I thanked him and he smiled softly at me.

"Who's paying." He whispers slightly to me.

"I will, it's my treat!" I spoke out a little loud but no one seemed to care, which was good.

He chuckles softly as we both lined up, it wasn't long so it took us no time to order, then we glanced around us to find some seats for the two of us.

"I found 2 seats for the both of us!" He exclaimed as he strode of quickly as I was trying to catch up and it seemed like I was running.

We sat down and I was sipping on my peach tea and he was drinking his caramel coffee. I looked out of the window and I see people walking past the cafe and some with expensive brands like Gucci. I hummed my song as he was trying to get my attention.

"Y/n? Y/N!" He spoke softly at first but I didnt hear him since I was zoning out but he shouted my name, which made the people in the cafe silent.

"Eh...? Huh?..." I muttered quietly, and I stared at him in delay then I realise he was calling my name.

"Are you okay, Y/n?" He said a little concerned while he was tilting his head.

"I'm okay, don't worry, so you.. were calling my name, yes?" I responded but still quite delayed.

"What's your dream goal?" He answers with a serious tone while he raised an eyebrow in curiosity.

"Maybe be a musician or be a CEO of a company, what about you?" I said thoughtfully as I smiled at him softly.

"Be a trainee and become an idol!" He said happily.

"That's quite a tiring-" I explained but I got cut off by his words, which shocked me.

"I'd do anything to be a trainee or an idol!" He said as his expression on his face looked quite serious.

We nodded as we both enjoyed the view through the window silently and enjoyed our morning, we both were ready to go out of the cafe and we pushed our chairs in and gathered our stuff.

"So how was your drink?" I said as I looked at him while a small smile appears on my face.

"Refreshing." He said quickly as he seemed a little tense but I wrapped my arms around him and I hugged him gently.

"You'll have your dream goal, if you work hard, right?" I smiled at him as he hugged me back softly.

"Yeah!" He said as he nods in agreement.

We continued to walk back to my place and he hums softly and I hum along as well while we walk along the pathway, it seemed quite peaceful walking down the pathway. We both were being clowns and dancing about like "there's no tomorrow". We were laughing it all once again. Then everything seemed perfect, good start of the day.

It felt like when we were in elementary, being the clowns of the whole class and we were just trying to be ourselves. We were singing in sync with an imaginary rhythm in the background whilst pretending be on a stage while dancing and singing to a big crowd. I was dancing and he was rapping like "everything was the best in our lives".

"That was fun, we're getting closer to your house." He said as he looked at me.

"We can hangout in my house, how about that?" I said as if it was a deal and I smiled in a mischievous way, which made him choke.

"S-sure" He stutter through his words as he choked. "That was cringe, Y/n." He said with a serious face.

"Ahaha, sorry, I wont do it again-" I said as i burst into laughter whilst he seemed serious but I just kept laughing about and he drags me towards the door of my house and I stopped laughing. I took out my keys and I placed the key in the key hole and I twisted it to the left and unlocked it smoothly. We both went in.