" Why did you.... "

"So what do you want to do?" The tall blonde male said as he sits on the couch.

"Hm... I'm not sure." I answered slowly as I was unsure of what to do as he chuckled softly.

"Maybe, we could watch some Netflix movies?" He asked as he grabbed the remote gently and he presses the button to turn the TV on.

I nodded quickly as I sat next to him and he goes through the movies as he hummed a tune quietly while he looks at the movies before clicking next of the remote.

"We could watch this?" I said as I pointed at a movie named "IT", and he seemed a little unsure but he agreed to watch it, he wasn't so keen to watch a horror film.

"Ahaha, we should huddle close b-because-" He uttered out nervously as he seemed a little frightened. I laugh quietly and I huddled up with him and I grab a blanket and I placed it on our laps as the movie started.

*Time Skips*

He felt so shaken up from the movie that he couldn't move and I tried to calm him down. I wrap my arms around his waist and I hugged him gently, and he gradually hugged back.

"It's not real, Felix..." I responded softly as I hugged him.

He nodded slowly as I removed the blanket from my lap and I pushed myself up from the couch and I walk off to the kitchen and grabs a glass from the draining area and I filled up the glass with water as I slowly walk back to the living room.

"Here some water to cool you down." I said as I move my hand up with the glass of water and he takes it with both hands like he used to in elementary, and he drank it like he didn't have a drink for days.

His phone rang extremely loud and he places the glass down and he walk out of the living room immediately. I was a little confused so I followed him behind slowly so he wouldn't hear me from behind.

"Hello?" He answers his phone as he was quite happy when he received the call.

I was thinking to myself, "What was this about...?" I kept on eavesdropping in the conversation.

"Ah, yes, I'm Felix Lee." He said immediately as he was nodding.

I felt a little confused of why he had to introduce himself. He was muttering to himself happily as the call proceeds.

"Ne! Ne! I'm ready to be in a group with trainees, that I will be debut with!" He said as he got so excited that I felt gutted in the stomach and I just ran up to my room while tears pouring down my cheeks.

"Thank you!" He said in a rush and ended the call and he felt bad for not telling me all the years, and he follows me upstairs to my room.

"Leave me alone! You promised that we tell each other everything!" I practically yelled whilst some of the words were muffled in the pillow.

"MIANHAE!!..." He yelled back apologetically whilst he falls to his knees as he felt so upset.

I kept crying and crying that my pillow was soaked and I hugged it tightly as I hear him knocking on the door and asking if he can come in but I didn't answer him.

*Time Skip*

The next morning felt rough and I let go of my soaked pillow and I stare at the time and I sighed quietly. I was thinking to myself, "Should I go and forgive him-" I sighed and shook my head until I get a call from Lisa.

"Hello..?" I said in a cranky morning tone as I sat up as I looked like a mess.

"Girl, you need to get ready!" The black haired average size female responded quite excitedly through the phone.

I sighed as I got up and I got into a white hoodie with blue jeans and some sneakers. I ran downstairs in a rush to the kitchen. I placed bread slices into the toaster.

I muttered to myself, "I'll just not think about Felix or talk to him." I sighed once again as I heard the toaster finished with the toast and I ate it while I went out of my house. I saw Lisa as I looked extremely tired and dark circles under my eyes.

"You okay, girl?" She said a little worried in her tone as she examines my face.

"I'm fine..." I said as I smiled faintly as I lowered my head sadly.

"You are not fine, is it about-" She said as she was interrupted by me.

"Of course, him." I said as I frowned but she hugs me softly and saying "That it'll be alright." I thought it would be alright, but I was wrong.

"Let's go to the shopping mall, shall we?" She said excitedly with high voice.

I nodded quickly as I got into her car and she drove off in a quite high speed and we both were singing like maniacs in the car but it was quite  entertaining. It made me forget about the situation and we did some small dances as we were in the car.

We sang our lungs out and we were just genuinely having fun and just forgetting about our problems and being ourselves. The music was booming from out of the car like people were staring but we didnt care if someone was staring at us in our car like "What are those crazy people doing in there!"

We were getting closer to the shopping mall but we had to park somewhere close to the shopping mall so we used google maps on my phone and we drove into a parking lot near the shopping mall and it took us about an hour to find a parking space but we found one atleast which was a big relief and we were genuinely joking about it as we got out of the car