Chapter 5

Darkness filled the sky,and the sign that night has come was the appearance of the moon

Darkness filled the sky,and the sign that night has come was the appearance of the moon.The stars twinkle but only few could be seen by the naked eyes.
I was in the garden appreciating the beauty of nature.The colourful flowers and grasses are so lucky, they seem to have nothing to worry about,completely at peace.Mashallah!,Mashallah!,I cried out viewing the wonders of Allah Subhana watallah.
There seems to be no end to my sobs.I am so frustrated that there isn't a stop to my problems. If only I could turn back time and make things right, how fantastic that would be.I thought.
I heard the a voice calling my name from inside.it must be late,I checked the time on my wristwatch.
The time says 10:30pm,I must hurry back inside.I cleaned my puffy eyes and adjusted my clothe before going back inside.
Aisha,come take your food,you are the only one that hasn't eaten.you were having a good time back there so Ammah said to not disturb you, Amrah explained,giving me the food in her hands.
I collected the food and went to my room.Ammah sure knows when I want to be left alone.I opened the food,it was masa and miyan kuka.I ate a bit of it and gave the leftover to Amrah.I closed my bedroom door and lie down on the bed. In no time,I drifted to sleep.