Phoenix and the Siren

(Idea by @ghostofIzukuMidoriya if requested I will take it down.)

It was a cold night, as crickets let out their very obnoxious sounds. Heroes patrolled across the town, as Police sirens wailed across neighborhoods. There in a dark apartment sat a women, sitting on a small bed. She was tucking a five year old child into bed, gently pulling hair out of her face. The only light inside of the room, appearing from the red and blue flashing lights passing through the streets below. The lady leaned over to the tiny child, giving her a kiss to her forehead. She stood up to leave, as a tiny hand touched hers. She smiled at the warmth, looking back at her child. "Mommy... can you tell me the story again?" The child asked, looking desperately at her tall mother for a good night tale.

The Mother chuckled, sitting back down on the bed. "You really love this story don't you?" She questioned, as her tired daughter nodded viciously. 

"Alright. Then you'll go right back to sleep, right?" She questioned the toddler, as she nodded intensely again. 

She cleared her throat, as she watched over her child.

The Phoenix and the Siren

There on a beach, sat four children. Each of them eighth years old, with some handle on their quirks. Midoriya Izuku, who had pitch black hair, and blazing orange eyes. They glowed in happiness, and the pure fire driving him to his dream. Next to him, sat Uraraka Ochaco. She had blue hair, and pure blue eyes. There was no black in them, only a light blue and a darker shade as well. On the other side of them, sat a boy with spiky blonde hair, and bright red eyes. Bakugou Katsuki, was a rude child, always thought of himself as the best, until he met the other three. Finally in the group, was Todoroki Shoto. His left side had red hair, and grey eyes, and a large burn mark over his left eye. On his right, his hair was white, with a bright blue eye.

These four were extremely close, calling each other their first names, and hung around eachother every single day. They were inseparable. "Hey Ochaco?" The raven haired kid asked, his bright orange eyes meeting her blue one's.

"Yeah Zuzu?" She questioned, tilting her head to the side.

Ochaco waited, as the boy paused for a second. The wind blew the kids' hair, as Izuku attempted to adjust it back to normal. While Ochaco waited, she dug her toes into the grains of sand below her, as she waited. Shoto was taking a sip of water, as Katsuki attempted to swipe it from his hands. "Weren't you supposed to be on a boat right now?" He questioned, as anticipation drifted away in the heavy winds. 

Katsuki looked at the others, expecting Izuku to say something completely different. As Katsuki was about to pull Izuku away for a chat, a loud scream engulfed the entire beach. Shoto looked at the person, as they noticed the temperature drop. Izuku looked at the ocean, as a massive wave was headed straight towards them. He was the next to scream, as the others finally noticed what he saw. The raven haired child stood, with bright red wings made of feathers appearing on his back. "Me and Katsuki will get people to safety. Ocha, and Shoto. You need to hold that wave off as long as possible. When you're done call," Izuku spoke, before flying off.