Chapter 23

"I want to finish dancing." Nae said as she fed Derek. Dustin had Devin putting him to sleep. Dustin looked up at Nae then back at Devin. "No." He said. Nae looked up shocked. "No? It wasnt a question." She stated. He shrugged. "I said no. You are a mother now. Not a stripper. I think you need to let that job go anyways." He said.

"Excuse me?" She scoffed. "Dancing is my life! Matter fact. Im a grown ass woman! I'll do as I'll please." She said boldly before burping Derek then laying him down. Dustin laid Devin down then followed Nae into their room. She sat on the bed taking her clothes off for a shower.

"Your not going to finish dancing. Not at that club." He said leaning against the wall. She looked at him and scoffed. "Your a asshole." She mumbled. He just shrugged again then grabbed his keys. "Where are you going?" She asked. "Out. Since ima asshole." He said before walking out.
---------------------------
-----------------

"Sssshit!" He hissed as he forced Tama's head down making her take his Dick in her mouth. She came back up for air smirking. "You like that daddy." He nodded.

"I bet she can't do it like me. Can she?" She said while getting undressed. He ignored her and waited. She slid down on his dick moaning. "Mmm baby I missed this dick!" She moaned.

-------------------------------
-----------------

Nae sat up waiting for hours for him to come home. Soon she heard the door open. He came in the room, tossed his keys on the dresser then went to take a shower. Nae sat there watching. His phone buzzed indicating he had a text. She debated if she should read it and she did.

Tama: Thanks for the quickie papì. I really missed the D. On point as always. Tell "Wifey" i said goodnight 😏😘

Nae felt herself tear up. She was pissed. Here she is watching two kids and he wanted to go fuck bitches. Not any bitch though. TAMA!

He came in the room looking for his phone. "Looking for this?" She asked holding it up.

"Why you got my shit Chanae?"

" Tama said 'Thanks for the quickie papì. I really missed the D. On point as always. Tell "Wifey" i said goodnight. Oh yeah.Side face.... kissie face." She read to him.

"You fucking that bitch now!?" She shouted throwing his phone at the wall as it shattered. She got up and got in his face. "If you think you finna play ME, guess again. Im not the bitch to play with. Ask Tama."