02

➷➷➷

My tears are spilling again; like on any other nights, both the ordinary ones and the very special ones.

I'm afraid of how you're both hot and cold. And is it balanced? You're either too hot or too cold and I'm afraid that I'm liking to stay despite that. Looks like there will be a turbulence. I'd have to wait a little longer if it'll be caused by the wildness in my heart or the confusion you give me.

I'm afraid that despite you being 'you.'
You that's both hot and cold and you that warmed up my insides again and made me vulnerable again...
You that's both what I want and push away and you that made yout way inside my head...
You that's good and nice and also bad in some kind of way...
I'm afraid that I've liked you.

And now I miss you at times.
I look for you in everyone I talk to.
I give you something other than my name.
I give you my time.
I give you my heart.
I
    give
              you
                       my
                               trust.

Baby, if you're both hot and cold. And I have this fortress inside me full of traps and gates, can you please, still, stay the same?

You being 'you.'

Sweet and gentle.
Nice and warm.
Supportive and teasing.
Loving and caring.

Reckless and moody.
Stubborn.
Fights me.
But, refuses to speak up to others.

With you being YOU...

I
     give
             myself.

Would you please, please, please catch me everytime? Everytime I have to cry. Everytime I have to ask. Everytime I have to (unintentionally) make you wait. Everytime I (unintentionally) distance mtself.

Would you please, please, please don't ever change for the worst and leave me in the dark? Would you please, please, please grow with me and keep holding my hand until all my fears go away?

🖊 When will this fear go away?