CHAPTER 1 From The Future

This is my first fanfiction. Enjoy
L is Louis E is Emma and H is Hugo they are the future kids of Marinette and Adrien. The kids know that marinette and adrien are ladybug and cat Noir.
Emma is 14
Lois is 14
Hugo is 11
Emma and Louis are twins

In Franciois Dupont High School

Madam Bustier: Hey class today we have not dot anymore work to do and seeing as it's the spring break you can all go home early
Emma, Louis and Hugo walk in

As they walk in both adrien and marinette feel as though they need to protect the three but the older ones are the same age as them.

E: Hey guys we are here to take you on an adventure.

Alya: Great will we be finding out ladybug and cat Noir identity
L:Actually yes
Marinette: Who r u guys?
H: Hi mu-
E: Hi marinette.
Nino: cool do you know everyone's names.
E: Actually yes yes we do
Marinette: we still don't know who you are.
E: let's make this easy. We are from the future and we are the kids of a particular couple sitting in this room.
Alya: wow who who who.
L: you will have to wait ot find out even though you might guess but you guys are pretty oblivious.
Emma elbowed Louis.
L: Ow that hurt
Are you guys ready.
The kids didn't wait for an answer, they all snapped their fingers twice and landed in a theatre room.
Adrienette: where are we
(if I use ship names means that they said it at the same time.)
E: we have not kidnapped you we just brought you guys somewhere comfortable.
Lila: Speak of comfort.
L: Don't you dare say a word Liar. Our future parents told us all about you and how you lied to everyone here. We are in my parents theatre room and are parents made this especially for us by working so hard so shut your trap!!
EVERYONE IS SHOCKED FROM WHAT LOIS JUST SAID.
E: Jea thanks Lou
L: no problem em
Alya: Are you guys dating
L & E: Ewwwwww we are siblings you oblivious dimwits.
Alya: oops sorry. Will you tell us whose children you are
H: if u oblivious children don't figure it out then we will tell you at the end.
E: you will be here for the next 2 weeks and don't worry all your clothes have been packed and your parents now about this
Chloe: My dad better have packed all my makeup.
E: Hey I forgot you were here.
Chloe: how could you I am the mayors daughter. Ridiculous utterly ridiculous.
L: your much nicer in the future Chloe
Marinette: Chloe and nice in the same sentence. (Mimics Chloe) ridiculous utterly ridiculous.
Everyone laughs.
Chloe: Shut up Mari-trash.
L: Don't talk about mum I mean Marinette like that.
Marinette: you called me mum. Wait you are my kids in the future. But whose the dad
E:LOUIS!!
L: Sorry Emma
E: yes Marinette or mum we are your children. But we can't tell you who the dad is because we want to keep it a secret.
Marinette: OK that's fine but will you tell us at the end.
H: yes of course.
All three children go and give Marinette a hug. She hugs them back.
H: OK that is enough standing around. Go to the seats allocated please.

Seating arrangement:

Alya, Nino |Adrien, Mari | Kim, Alix

Juleka, Nathaniel | Rose, Prince Ali

Mylene, Ivan | Sabrina, Max

Chloe, Lila

Chloe and Lila: Why don't I get to sit next to Adrikins (Lila says Adrihoney). He likes me better than Mari-trash.

L: What have we told you two about using that name for our mum. One more time and you both will have duck tape on your mouths and you won't notice when it got there.

Marinette is so proud of her children.

Adrien: Chloe Lila I will say this for the last time I have never and will never date the either of you I would defi- I would choose Marinette than either of you 2.
He made sure to cover up his mistake he doesn't want everyone knowing about his half crush on Marinette. Only Nino knows about it. The other half still loves ladybug so he hasn't asked either of them out yet..

E: Da- Adrien thank you for standing up for mum.
H: Now before we get into another stupid fight let's start the show...
First we will be reacting to a few ships...