Prolouge

"Father I won't! You can't make me!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.
"You don't have an option. The sepratists need all the help they can get! Why can't you be more like your sister? She joined without hesitation!" My father, Count Dooku, yelled back.
There it is again. The sister card. My sister, the perfect one. Can't have one conversation without bringing up her perfectness.
"Well if she's so perfect, call her back! Then you actually have a child to care about!" My seven year old voice screamed.
"Go to your room! And stay there till I come to get you!"
"And if I don't?"
Dad lifts up a plate with the force and throws it at me. I stop it right before it gets to me and send it spinning right back at him. Then I run. I run and don't look back. I can hear him yelling. I sense his anger and frustration. I just keep running. Before I know, I am outside the castle of a house.
I run into the woods. The woods are my safe place. I stop running and force jump into the tallest tree. Once I'm on a comfortable branch, I relax.
Even though Count Dooku adopted me 4 months ago, he still thinks he's my dad. And because he freed me from the slavers, he gets to control my life.
Clank, clank, clank. Crap! He sent commander droids after me! Of course I could crush them with the force, I choose to stay hidden. That was my mistake. They spot me and start shooting. I am well protected, but that doesn't stop one from hitting me in the arm. I gasp. It stings like a thousand bees.
"Hurt, you are." said a unfamiliar voice. I look up to see, Master Yoda!
"Yeah I am. And how did you get here! This is where Count Dooku lives!" I blurt.
"Easy, it was. Hard it is, to get out." Yoda replies.
I just stare. The I ask, "Why are you here?"
He just points at me. "Strong in the force, you are. Padawon, you must become. Mine, you will be."
Then he jumps out of the tree. Insane, yes. Crazy, even more so. But if I get to get away from Dooku, then so be it.