Chapter 1 where am I?!

"Ouch..." , I sigh, my head hurts really bad. The beam of a fluorescent light is shining in my face. I notice that I don't lie on my bed anymore but on something hard, a stone floor like I  knew from school, I assumed. I opened my eyes slowly. I got up carefully still feeling extremely dizzy. Now sitting on the floor i got a chance too look around me. " what the heck?...", I whispered to myself. I did not know where I was. I saw that I was in some sort of kitchen with a huge freezer and weird enough... no windows. My phone was in my pocket but it had no signal. Slowly but surely I began to panic. Forreal, where the heck was I?! And how the hell did I get here? All these questions shooting through my head. " maybe I was kidnapped or something..." I thought while looking at the little clock on the grey wall beside me. It's 11:30 am... just about the time I would normally wake up...
Suddenly I heard steps coming closer. They sounded heavy. Like if someone big and tall...and well strong. In big hurry I jumped up looking around in the room for any spot I could hide in. As if my situation wasn't bad enough everything began to look a little blackish and I was about to pass out because of my iron deficiency and low blood circulation. It was too late anyway. The person, seemingly a man, that entered the room was tall. Much taller than me. ( not that it's hard being taller than me with my 5,5 ft/1,65m). He had a bathrobe on and was yawning when he stepped through the door. He was so sleepy he didn't even notice me at first, who was just kind of awkwardly standing in the room. As he was making coffee I saw my chance to get out of there. It would be hard, very hard, not impossible though to sneak past him. So I tried. As I almost had reached the doorframe he suddenly turned around extremely quick. He was holding a big coffee mug that looked tiny in his very large hands.We were face to face now. He was just as suprised as me. Well that's maybe an understatement. It was Dean. The Dean. Dean straight (or maybe not so) out of supernatural the cw tv show, was standing in front of me in flesh and blood. This was too much. This couldn't be true. It had to be a dream or something. Everything went black and the last thing I saw was his starteled face screaming for Sam. This has to be a dream. It just has to.

——————

Hi guys!:)) hope you like my first chapter of my very first spn ff!
I will update it soon!