Chapter 2 meeting the boys

The first thing I saw when I regained my consciousness was four faces towering over me seemingly discussing something. Everything was still kind of fuzzy. As I wanted to rub my eyes and sit up... I noticed: I was restrained! I was tied to something ! Both my hands were tied to the bed I was lying on with silver handcuffs... oh yeah the handcuffs for Demons and other supernatural beings... They were so occupied with arguing and discussing stuff that they didn't even notice me waking up. „Ehm... hi?", I asked with a raspy and shaky voice, „wh-why am I tied to a bed?". As soon as they noticed me Sam (I still couldn't believe it) went over to me: „hey are you okay?", he asked in a kind voice doing his famous puppy eyes. „Heyheyheyheyhey!!", Interrupted Dean, „ stop being so nice! We need to find out who or what that is first and how it got here!" he pushed Sam aside and came over to me: „ hmm... SPEAK!", he demanded. „Don't you see she is frightened?!", Castiel shook his head and sat down on a chair next to me. „ so please ignore these two dumbnuts who cannot agree upon any plan and let me explain, or rather first ask: what are you?" . I slowly began to realize that this, everything, is actually real. Very real. With a trembling voice I answered his question:" I-I-I'm a human." he looked a bit confused: „...And how did you get here? How do you know about this place? Who are you?" Getting my shaky voice under control I answered: „I don't know how I got here I just suddenly woke up on the floor in your kitchen... I don't know about this place and my name is AJ Smith"
Cas paused for a while and finally answered : „ so we tested you and indeed you are no supernatural creature or not one we would know of... still doesn't explain how you got here."  suddenly jack the youngest purest being imaginable included himself into the conversation: „ well she could be a dreamwalker right? Like Kaia was? At first she couldn't control it either so maybe she's one of them?"  dean still in his bathrobe and still pretty sleepy walked over to me again and took off the cuffs. „Well then she's at least no real harm to us right? Maybe trouble but no harm", he mumbled.