Chapter 2 (the fight)

Y/n POV
I then heard the door open and close and the others then sat in their seats "y/n papa will take care of eri at school since he down't have work for now" I heard dad's voice said to me I then look at him and said "ok dad!" It feels weird when your dad is a teacher here..."nii-chan can i go to papa?" Eri then said "of course you can!!" I said happily "I'll take her to him...now you should sit in the empty seat there" dad said I saw an empty seat and sat on it dad then left the class bringing eri with him to papa then he came back and got in a sleeping bag "you have free time don't make any loud noises or you'll have homework.." He said and then sleep "uuhh..." I said in confusion "don't worry he usually does this" kirishima said to me "oh ok then.." I said still surprise "uuhhh y/n can I ask what your quirk is ??" I hear deku said to me I look at him and said "sure deku!" I said to him smiling "ok now what is your quirk y/n"
He the said while getting out a pencil and a notebook "well my quirk is music" I said to him looking at him "ok so what does your quirk do ??" He ask me "well if i sing music notes come out of my hands and then I could attack any enemies with them" I said to him "could you show me it ??" He ask me again "sure"

(play it reader U-U)

I then started singing my favorite song then music notes come out of my hands and it was just circling around me since I wasn't attacking anyone it will just spin around me "wow cool.." Deku said "beautiful..." I them heard bakugo said and I stop singing and just leaving my face red "huh y/n your face is red again you okay!?!?" Deku said worry in his tone "no I'm fine just I think I just imagine a weird thing hehe...." I said to him we then just talk other things and of course im not telling anyone what my weakness is.....cause my weakness is hurting the people i care and love well of course especially papa dad and eri if somebody hurts them well next day there dead maybe or traumatized by looking at me but....I feel the same thing to bakugo but a little different.

-Training time-

Were now gonna train so that means I have to fight one of my classmate's in the training area this must be so cool to do!!! Ok calm down "ok everyone im gonna pick each one of you to fight!!" sensei or my dad said to us at the training field he called one by one and we started fighting eachother and now its my turn to get called and then..
Bakugos name got called after me 'oh you gotta be kidding me dad why ╥﹏╥' i thought to myself dying inside wait why am i even thinking of this i should think of a plan to win but......im lazy like my dad ;-; well i just go with the flow then
"Y/N ARE YOU LISTENING???!!" i heart my dad shout at me ".......im not deaf and i hear u" i said to him in an annoying voice "sigh well then how about u and bakugo fight first?" he said to me "ok then" i said bakugo and i then went on the stadium and got in a fighting stance (if that's what they called ;-;). After the fight turn out bakugo won "gg bakugo!!" i said giving him a fist bump "what the f###" he said to me in confused  "What's wrong ??" i ask him "you just loss why arent you sad or upset!?!?" he said in surprise "well it doesnt matter to me soo i guess i dont really care winning except when I lose to a villain of course!!" I said grinning "mm!.." Bakugo said I saw him red? "Pfffttt your a tomato bakugo ahahah!!" i said laughing "uhh y/n you broken him.." kirishima said to me "huh what do u mean ?" i said confused i then look at bakugo and saw him nit moving but his face is still red 'oh god'.
;-; sorry i haven't poster a long time im busy with school you know ;v; bye then!!