Morning Sunshine

The sun stabs in through the window, bursting with light. Lighting up everything it can touch. "Tch. Morning again." A man says, his dark hair messed up from tossing and turning all night from insomnia. Dark shadows cast around his gray eyes from the lack of sleep. Even with flaws, he was still beautiful in the eyes of his lover. He slowly makes his way off the bed, making the sheets straight and tightening up the pillows. Making everything look perfect. He glances at the other side of the bed. His lover was still asleep. Smiling a little from the inside he walks to the bathroom. He glances in the mirror before grabbing a towel. Pulling on the handle in the shower, water pours lightly from the shower head. Stripping from his night clothes, he steps under the warm water. It gently pours on his skin, relaxing his tense muscles. He picks up a bottle of shampoo, pouring an fairly good amount in his hand. Slowly he begins mixing it with his hair, making sure he gets every strand and every spot on his head. He can't leave one spot untouched or he with feel dirty. Stepping back under the water, he runs his hands through his hair, rinsing and making sure its all out. Soon he grabs a bar of soap. "Don't drop the soap." He murmurs under his breath. Slowly running the bar over his skin, not missing a single spot. He sets it down, but it slips off the shelf. He puffs out a breath. Denying to pick it up because of past experiences. He finishes his shower turning off the water and stepping out. Picking up the near by towel, he wraps it around his waist, going back in the shower to pick up the soap. He slowly dries off, soon going to find some clothes.

After finding a nice outfit, he slowly checks his room again. "Wake up, it's late." Levi says, slowly pulling the covers off of the sleeping lump. Slowly he picks up his lover. His fingers tightly grip the handle, his finger perfectly in place on the trigger. Grabbing a rag off of his dresser he walks over to the patio door. Spraying a small amount on the glass, soon wiping down. Catching all the edges and every inch. He steps back, admiring his soon to be wife's work. The wonderful smell of her clings to the window, making it seem fresh and brand new. He wanders around his house, cleaning windows, mirrors and other forms with glass. Once his work is done, he kisses the handle of her fine oval body. He goes to his cleaning supply closet, pulling out a bunch of cleaning supplies. He quickly sweeps the floors and mops them. Bacterial wiping handles and other things germs add to every day. Satisfied with his work he puts all the supplies but his girl. He glances at her, her sad face stares back at him. "Oh dear, I'm not cheating on you. They are just friends." He says, slowly wrapping his arms around her. But her face still read 'I don't believe you'. Levi held his girlfriend, thinking of a way to make it up to her.