Return to the Hidden Leaf

After a long two years of intense training under the ever-powerful Sasuke Uchiha, Boruto felt stronger than ever, and unstoppable. He finally felt he was capable of accomplishing his dream, becoming a shinobi who supported the Hokage, just like Sasuke. Even though he knew he could never be Sasuke himself, he knew that he wanted to make a mark on this world....as Boruto Uzumaki. His grandfather was a former Hokage, and his father the current, but he wanted to be known for himself, and not their legacy.

Alongside his own journey, he would support Sarada's journey to becoming Hokage. Speaking of Sarada, he did think about her often during his training, and how amazing it would be if they continued to fight alongside one another to protect their village, even in their futures, just like their fathers. He also thought about other things, like how she must be doing, what she might look like now, and whether she was still the same Sarada he knew and always admired.

He never allowed Sasuke to get a whiff of these thoughts, out of fear that the latter would kill him.

As Sasuke and Boruto neared the village, Sasuke suddenly snapped Boruto out of his thoughts. "You seem excited to go back," Sasuke remarked.

"You could say that, Sasuke-san," Boruto whooped. "I'm excited to see how everyone has been doing, and how strong they've become."

Sasuke gave a small smile, as Boruto's personality reminded him so much of the latter's father.

"Sasuke-san," Boruto affectionately called his master. "I'm sure you're excited to see Sarada and Aunt Sakura!"

Just as Boruto mentioned that, "Papaaaa!!!!!" a high-pitched girlish voice squealed, and the owner of the voice jumped into Sasuke's arms. Sasuke was taken by surprise, but hugged back and kissed her forehead. A blushing Sakura also approached her husband, and joined hug.

Boruto stared at her, open-mouthed, genuinely shocked. Is that really Sarada? When had she gotten so beautiful??

Sarada had long raven hair till below her shoulder, and this seemed to really bring out her striking brown eyes. Boruto never thought he would think this, but now, her eyeglasses made her seem....kinda sexy. He then mentally slapped himself for his "perverted" thoughts about his best friend and comrade.

Finally, Sarada broke the hug acknowledged Boruto, snapping Boruto out of his trance. "Baka Boruto," Sarada teased with a smirk.

"Who'd you just call, Baka?!" Boruto smirked back and started to chase her around in circles. She hadn't changed a bit, personality-wise. Sarada laughed as Boruto finally caught up to her, and successfully carried her and spun her around with his newly acquired strength.

"Boruto, put me down, or I swear!!" Sarada couldn't control her uncontrollable laughter as she kicked and screamed, struggling to loosen his grip.

Just then Mitsuki and Konohamaru entered the scene, and looked on at those two lovingly.

Sasuke's eyes grew dark with anger, and he began to ball his fist. Sakura calmly put a hand on his shoulder and shook her head to calm him down.

Finally, Naruto, Hinata, and Himawari made their way to the village gate. "Hi Boruto! Hey Sasuke!!!" Naruto waved to them jovially, but was caught by surprise seeing Boruto and Sarada's camaraderie.

Noticing the Hokage's presence, Boruto got distracted, and Sarada nervously escaped from his grip. "Hi...N-n-nana-daime," she stuttered, giving him a nervous smile. She hated herself for being caught with Boruto like that, in front of his father, the Hokage.

"Sarada, no need to be nervous like that. You kids carry on," Naruto replied coolly, to which Sasuke furrowed his eyebrows at him.

Naruto, Hinata and Himawari engulfed Boruto into a hug. "Oni-chan!!!!," Himawari jovially hugged her older brother. Boruto protectivley hugged back his little sister!

After this, Mitsuki and Konohamaru-Sensei engulfed Boruto and Sarada in a group hug, in an effort to make things less awkward.

After everyone finished their greetings, Boruto they went home with their respective families. Another good news was that, tonight was one of the rare nights Naruto got to be home and spend time with his family!

********A/N********

Sooo, where are my Naruto and Boruto fans, and BoruSara shippers at??❤️❤️❤️❤️ let me know what y'all think of the first chapter ❤️❤️❤️