༻✧𝑾𝒆𝒍𝒄𝒐𝒎𝒆 ✧༺

Hey heyyy! I like to draw a lot, so  just decided to make a book to put all of my drawings n stuff!

There's no set schedule for updating this, so I'll just be adding stuff spontaneously. I could update this two times a day, I could update this once a week, I could update this eight times a day or once a day...who knows ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Feel free to give me constructive criticism because I always want to improve my art! (≡^∇^≡)

I hope you enjoy! (≧∇≦)/

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

You quickly bolted towards the cute  little building across the street, hoping that it was still open.

To your luck, it was, and you immediately step inside, taking cover from the rain and harsh winds. A girl, who was currently working on a sketch at the front desk, looked up once she heard the bell ring from the door being opened and offered you a smile.

"Hm? Oh, hello there! It's pouring really hard outside huh?"

You gave her a sheepish smile and nodded.

"Yeah, I got caught in the rain. You don't mind if I stay here until it stops, do you?"

"Of course you can stay! I'm afraid there isn't much to do in here, but please feel free to look around at all of the art while you're here!"

──────⊹⊱✫⊰⊹──────

That was just a little description for... some reason😅 But I'll see you guys really soon, I hope you have a great day/night! I love you 3000, and pretty pretty please stay safe!
(≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ❤