᥇ꪮᦔꪗ ꪖ𝕣𝕥

She shivered as her wet feet came in contact with the cold tiled floor. Locking her room door as she tightened the towel around her body, she advanced across her room standing in front of the mirror.

She loosened her grip around the ends of the towel and let it loose; watching the the cloth drop to the ground.

Her smooth dark chocolate skin illuminated perfectly by the red LED lights that casted over her small room.

CLICK

Her eyes fluttered shut, the sounds of Daniel Caeser's soothing voice controlling her body; her hips swaying to the rhythm.

She stop and admired her body; her round plump breast complimented by her dark chocolate nipples, that sat prettily  on top of her smooth milk chocolate skin that ran down to her stomach.

She rested her hands on her waist; her fingers tracing over the smooth curves to where her hips lay.

CLICK

She then took her small slender fingers and glided it under the soft curve of her ass and then ran her fingers along the pillowy feel of her thighs.

CLICK

That were decorated in stripes, she sighed turning to the side.

His tongue darted out and left a wet trail on his lips, pulling his bottom lip between his teeth as he watched from the window.

His fingers moved across the frame of the camera snapping another picture before running a hand through his hair.

The clouds in the sky clapped releasing continuous rolls of thunder as raindrops fell from the sky.

To her; her body was a mess but to him it was art.