𝕋𝕨𝕠

Second Person POV

"Cinnamon." You said as you pointed to Kaoru 

"And Hazel." You said as you pointed to Hikaru. 

Hazel looked displeased with his name but you didn't notice as you were too focused on getting back home quickly, it was very cold after all. 

You started to speed walk as you noticed your house come into view 

"We're almost there!" You muttered as you smiled to the cats.

 They all just stared at you quietly "You guys are probably hungry." You said aloud as you neared closer to your home. 

You started jogging while holding the boxes that had the cats inside close to you. 

Soon enough, you had reached the entrance to your home 

"We're here~" You sang as you opened the door before shutting it, sighing at the warmness that instantly enveloped you.

 You took off your shoes before placing the cats on the ground 

"Look at you cuties." You gently picked up Brownie (Haruhi) while rubbing her head

 "Explore your new home, cuties." You said to the cats before getting up and grabbing your home. 

You started researching on what cats eat and after a few minutes of researching you found your answer. 

"Bananas, huh?" You muttered as you  got up and grabbed a small bowl. 

You quickly filled it up with some lukewarm water before placing it in front of the cats and grabbing a banana. 

After peeling it, you broke it in half and offered it to the cats. 

The first one who stepped up was Brownie (Haruhi) and after her came Prince (Tamaki) along with Fuzzball (Honey). 

After seeing the three cats go up to you, the rest slowly walked over and started munching on the banana.