Hyakkimaru

Age: 16

Looks: Boy in Black, Dororo is in the green

Backstory: He is a ronin searching for parts of his body that were stolen from him by demons and slaying said demons. The demons originally took his body parts as part of a pact with his father and archenemy After learning the entire truth from his mother, he vows to kill his father and brother and regain all of his missing body parts. He is accompanied on his harsh journey by a young thief named Dororo. Hyakkimaru is displaced in a vile path to achieve his goals until the end. According to Asura, Hyakkimaru is the rightful heir to succeed his father.

Personality: In the beginning, not much of his personality was revealed as he was unable to express himself due to the lack of his voice. With the limited access he has to the world, he was curious, naive and sensitive to his surroundings. Despite that, he possesses an undying determination to regain his body parts no matter the costs. He does have a darker side driven by that same determination.

Timeline: Feudal China

Abilities: Enhanced Physical Abilities

Soul Sight - Although he is born-blind, he can still see the colour of others' souls, which allows him to indicate evil beings. However, after he regained his eyes, Hyakkimaru no longer sees souls anymore

Prosthetic Body - Majority of his body are prosthetic, this allows him to prevent any injuries if the blow was hit on his prostheses.

Sword Proficiency - Hyakkimaru had learned swordsmanship when he was a child. He can wield his swords with ease and cut down enemies swiftly as well as break weapons such as swords, spears and arrows into pieces and cut through armour

Telepathy - Before he had his voice, Hyakkimaru used telepathy to communicate with others.