A New Begining

A new year at a new school… I hate this. I'm a junior… I'm 2 years behind knowing these people..

"I feel like I'm about to have a panic attack…" I say with a groan.

Bobby looks over and snorts slightly. "Stop being such a baby, Dooba." He said.

"Your just a balloon dog… you don't get it…." You said with a grumble.

Bobby rolled his eyes. "Mhm. Just a pink balloon dog who you can't go anywhere without or you get nervous, and sick."

You sighed a bit and messed with your galaxy knife

"I'm sorry bobby… I'm just… I'm a murder, not a student. I go to knife fights for fun… this isn't me… I'm not a student, I'm to stupid to be one." You mumbled, laying on the bed.

"You'd be good at P.E.!" Bobby said with a laugh.

"Not funny…" you mumbled, running the galaxy printed blade over your fingertips.

".....alright… I know you've got some brains in you" bobby paused and flopped besides you and patted your head. "Your good at quick calculations, you use them all the time." He smiles and places his head on your shoulder.

 "True.. and dissection is fun-!"

Bobby cut you off. "Let's… not get ahead of ourselves…" he said quickly.

You smile slightly and put the knife in your galaxy bag along with the rest of the school supplies.

"Why not just put the knife in your holder?" Bobby said, slightly confused.

"Incase they check on my person… I'll put it in the holder at the school." You said, zipping the bag up and putting it on.

Bobby jumps up on your shoulder, his usual spot.

"You might wanna hide bud… balloon pets are rare…" you say softly, petting bobby.

"Ugh. Your hoodie smells… like you.. I don't like hiding there!" Bobby whines slightly, crawling into your hoodie pocket.

You quickly pick up your bag and go outside, to begin the long walk. 

AUTHORS NOTES

Whoop! Chapter 1 is done! I hope you enjoy these, this will not be overly long. Leave comments, and please, drop a like and perhaps refer a friend! The more feedback the better! :)