Cinderella My Ass

Written by @Freaking-Weirdo in 2017
Humor 😂 • 38 Parts 🌟 • Completed ✔️
Summary-

"Aren't you scared that I might fall? I asked him.

I noticed in darkness his lips tugging up in a smile. "No."

"Why?"

"Because in the end I will see your face."

Starstarstarstarstarstarstarstarstarstatstar

Ryder Quinn is a normal teenager with a simple life. She has a crush on the boy sitting in front of her in the math class and her best friend is a crazy girl that would her with everything.

Until...

One night, someone enters her room... from the window. Of course she freaks out, and is about to scream "RAPIST!" on the top of her lungs, but then she notices that the guy is injured.

And like the sweetheart she is she helps him, even though she never sees his face.

From that day on, that guy would appear randomly in her life almost every night, never showing his face starting a weird friendship with Ryder.

Review-
I'm not sure if this is the right book, but I'm pretty sure it is. If that makes sense. Anyway... I'm super sure that this book was amazing. Loved the ending. Or maybe I'm thinking of a different book. Dunno. read it and tell me if it was a nice ending. This is basically like a reread list for me haha. So enjoy this lovely book.

Rate it 1-10 ->    

Netflix recommendations? something similar to Control Z or Elite please! Or even something like She-Ra or the Miraculous Tales of Ladybug and Catnoir. Actually... something short. ->

WattPad books and their authors you recommend ->