Prologue - My love, My heart

"I almost gave up on the hope of true love , until you came along. Unlike the movies or any love stories I have read , your entrance wasn't grand or out of the world..." Ohm paused before looking at his partner .

"There weren't any fireworks , no romantic music, just silence. Serenity . You were the most annoying person I have ever met . "

Everyone In the audience chuckled while ohm saw his lover pout a bit.

Your resistance to give up saved me . You arrived at a time where I wasn't searching anymore . when I wasn't expecting anyone .You were so natural..... Like Air.

You magically camouflaged so swiftly into my life as if you knew all along that's where you belong..

It was like..

ohm paused ..

Like you have finally found your home."

You helped me to unravel the mystery of my life's greatest tragedy. Why I was never the one ~ why they never stayed .

You are the reason why I did not find true love sooner . You are My Fluke (A/N: Fluke means greatest Luck according to dictionary)

As Cheesy as it sounds, all those roads paved the way for me to find you.

He could hear boun wolf whistle next to him.

I thought the great head hazer like me didn't need anybody. I believed that loving was for the weak. But.. My fluke, the owner of my gear, my heart You showed me how love needs two people to make it work. I thought I was the one who should always be the only one fighting the battles, and solving our problems, But my little mastermind you showed me it was okay to sometimes depend on your partner . ",

(A/N : The engineering gear is equivalent to the heart of an engineer .. so by giving someone yours indicate you giving your heart to that person )

Ohm took a deep breath before continuing..

"
You Proved me that love doesn't only need to be romantic . Love needs to be real. "

"I always wondered why I had to go through those pain of breakup and betrayals ...Despite all my sacrifices and efforts.. None of them choose me, none of them stayed .To you , who finally stayed , Thank you "

Ohm could see fluke 's eyes brimming with tears. He locked his eyes with the one's that belong to fluke. He knew his words would come automatically, while getting lost in those beautiful pair of brown orbs.

"Thank you for having the patience on me while I slowly mended my heart and imperfections , while I let go of all the baggage from my past."

"Thank you for proving me that I am capable of loving and being loved in return . Thank you from breaking my strong walls and finding OHM inside and...A-and for choosing me every day despite the fact I kept pushing you away.... Despite all my flows and all the moments where the whole universe seems to be giving you thousand reasons to turn away from me.. You stayed. "

"Thank you ,.. finally for coming into my life and deciding to stay , for never forgetting our pinky promise .. "

The whole audience was silent

"I fell in love with you .. 15 years ago .. right here.. in this place.. My sweet fluke , you looked so pretty dressed up as a flowergirl.. I-I am sorry your phi forgot the real you ... took me a decent time realize you were my pinky promise.. my missing piece.. "

"You did ! you hurt my twinnie " Scoffed earth from fluke's side .

"hush coo, We are in an wedding .. You can' t go screaming at people" Kao placed a forehead kiss on earth .

Fluke chuckled while sobbing a little. And ohm gave fluke a reassuring smile before continuing .

"I , Ohm Thitiwat ...promise to take care of you , love you and cherish you .. Forever and always.. May the red thread of fate bind us together for eternity.. I love you fluke ~ "

Ohm said looking in to the love of his life .. Recalling how their love story started .. and how they came all this way.. This far till today.

A/N : This is a story of how ohm and fluke found each other , fell in love and reunited and found them selves again. The story of HOW cold hearted -head hazer , ohm thitiwat fell for the cute transfer student fluke Naotouch and had their happily ever after~ . Hope you guys enjoy this !

A/N : Gonna dedicate this AU to my soullie Chamz cuz she was the reason i published my AUs .. else they 'll be still hiding in my laptop <3