40 ⚠️

^^ y'all know what that means 🦋🦋

taehyung pulled up to jeongguk's house, seeing that his parents' cars weren't there, giving him the conclusion that they left.

"so it really is just us.", he said to himself and walked to his front door, softly knocking.

footsteps and shuffles were hard as the door opened, revealing jeongguk with no shirt on, his raven hair damp and leaving droplets on his shoulders, and his grey sweatpants covering the lower part of his body.

taehyung actually felt his organs stop moving as he saw jeongguk's well toned abs, no words coming out of his mouth.

jeongguk smirked, "i think you're drooling."

taehyung shook his head and let himself in, closing the door after him, "why would i drool? it's not like there's a pack of meat standing right in front of me.."

jeongguk laughed, "come on."

he led taehyung to his room and locked the door, watching taehyung place his new phone next to his t.v.

"oh, you got a new phone?", jeongguk walked further into the room.

"yep. my mom got me one. did you get one, yet?"

"nah, we're going get it tomorrow."

taehyung nodded and looked at his feet awkwardly.

"since when are you so nervous?", jeongguk walked closer to him.

"i'm not nervous.", taehyung defended.

"then why aren't you looking at me?"

taehyung picked his head up and watched jeongguk close the space between them, his hands resting on taehyung's waist.

"i'm looking at you now, aren't i?"

jeongguk chuckled at his sassy remark, pulling him into a kiss afterwards to calm taehyung down, taehyung's arms gripping jeongguk's biceps.

"relax..", jeongguk's low voice sent shivers throughout taehyung's body.

it was hard when the flashback of jeongguk kicking him out of his house crowded through his brain, desperate to make him remember everything.

taehyung pulled away, "what exactly did you wanna talk about?"

jeongguk exhaled and sat on the edge of his bed, motioning his hand for taehyung to sit next to to him.

taehyung joined him and sat on the bed, taking his shoes off in the process.

"i know you're still thinking about it."

"thinking about what?", taehyung was thinking about a lot of things, but jeongguk had to specify.

"about everything. about chungha, about dino.. about that day."

taehyung knew what jeongguk meant by "that day". the day that the pair ended things.

"well, yeah... it's just all running in my head. and i just wanted chungha to get help and it pains me that i don't even know what fully happened to her."

jeongguk nodded, "i understand that, but do you really think she would have adapted here so quickly? what if she snapped and turned on us?"

"she could have stayed in a behavioral center."

"and you think she would have wanted that?"

taehyung sighed, "ok, you have a point. but, i can't help it. i just want all of us to get justice, you know?"