Unexpectedly You : Chapter 7

I'm watching him go again. This time, I am a bit reassured he'll be back..

It was during the university orientation when I first laid my eyes on him. He was wearing a bunny hat when he arrived but he took it off before entering the grand hall. It fell to the floor unbeknownst to him. I picked it up and tried to give it back to him but he's gone. I found him sitting in the front row while I was at the back. I could only see him from afar. He looked so innocent and fragile, I just felt so drawn to him. I was watching his every move, thinking of a way to approach him. I don't really understand why I find him so adorable but.. (sighs)

Orientation almost over, everyone was rushing out. I scanned the crowd to look for him but he was gone. All that's left in my hand is his cute bunny hat and the memories of his innocent face.

I know we are just in the same university but the place is too big. Besides I didn't pay much attention since I just find it bizarre that I'd be interested in a guy. So I ignored it. Almost two years passed and I saw him again during the university sports fest. He was one of the drummers. I was one of the track and field athletes. He kinda looked more matured, though the cuteness aura is still there. I asked around who he was and determined I must know everything about him. I won't let him go this time!

I found out he was living in the uni dorm so I asked my parents to let me stay at the uni. Luckily he doesn't have a roommate anymore. I guess, luck is working for me now.

I was so excited the day I moved in that I prepared all day, trying to think of a way to start a good conversation with him. I arrived at the dorm early in the morn. I was expecting he would greet me with a warm smile. I knocked at the door and prepared myself to greet him. I waited for an hour but nobody opened the door for me. Finally, I used my key to open it. Nobody's home. Great.

I settled myself in. Checked every corner. I've waited all day but there was none. I must have fallen asleep, well, it's no surprise since I almost couldn't sleep the night before and settling in is tiresome too. I was awoken past midnight by the sound of an opening door. I tried to see who it was and if ever just waited for him to switch the lights on.

It's him! It's really him! My heart raced wildly seeing him up close. He isn't talking though. Could he be ignoring me?

He didn't switch the lights on but I can now clearly see him since my eyes are already adjusted to the dim lights.

I was about to speak to show my presense but he began unbuttoning his polo shirt. Slowly. As if he was trying to seduce whoever is watching. Shxt! My racing heart isn't helping too. His movements became slower in my eyes. My throbbing heart echoing in my ears. What the hell is going on? Why am I so engrossed at this sight? I'm in this inner battle when he began to loosen his belt.

 What the hell is going on? Why am I so engrossed at this sight? I'm in this inner battle when he began to loosen his belt

God knows how much I am holding back right now. I kept cussing to myself. When he unzips his pants, I couldn't take it anymore. I covered my face with my blanket and prayed he would stop before I loose control.

Seems like he was really testing my patience for as soon as I peeked to check if he's done, the clothes he just took off landed on my face. It was still warm and I could smell his manly scent. This stupid guy!

I couldn't bring myself to speak in this situation anymore so I just watched whatever he does next.

He took a beer and went out of the terrace. Looking all gloomy and sad.

I gathered all the courage I have to finally show my presense to him.

He was looking at the cars below. I have to make a memorable first impression.