/Chapter 18/

Chapter Eighteen

Chaeyoung's PoV

"Yah Chaeyoung-ah! Are you listening?"

I snapped back as I heard Tzuyu and saw her waving her hand over me.

"W-what?"

"Yah! What are you thinking? You've been spacing out since the start of the class." Tzuyu asked me.

"Yeah, you know what? I've been talking to her since the first sub till the last subject before our morning break then I found out she's not listening. God, I've been talking for hours then I found out that she's not listening." Dahyun said in frustration while holding the bridge of her nose.

Tzuyu laughs at what Dahyun said while dahyun is looking at me disappointedly.

"I'm sorry. I just..."

"You didn't sleep well, right?" Dahyun asked.

I nodded and smile at them.

"Why?"-Tzuyu.

"I'll explain later. Let's go to the cafeteria. I'm hungry." I said and dragged them outside the room.

It's our morning break and since I'm hungry, I asked them to go to the cafeteria. As we got here, we immediately ordered our food and looked for a vacant table.

"So, spill the tea," Tzuyu said as she opened the pack of her chip.

"Well, I have a VERY weird dream. When I woke up, I tried my best to remember what happened in that dream but I cannot remember it all." I said as I released a sigh after my sentence.

"Dream what dream? I'm a good interpreter if you don't know!" Dahyun said with full of confidence.

"Well, First I need to tell you something. And keep this between us ok." I said to her and she nodded.

I told her about my ability to see the red string and as expected Dahyun was surprised. Good thing that she's a fan of love novels and I don't have to explain to her about those red strings.

At first, she doesn't believe me. She said that She only read some of those novels and didn't think of having a real situation like that. But since Tzuyu knows it. She explained to dahyun that some people can do this thing.

"I still can't catch up on things... that's so fab! So, you're saying you can see mine?" She asked while looking at me intensely.

"Yeah."

She went closer to me and whispered something making sure that Tzuyu and I can hear it.

"Do you see mine connected to Momo?" She asked which makes me and Tzuyu look at her surprisedly.

"Don't tell me you have a thing with Momo unnie?!" Tzuyu almost yells that made Dahyun beat her on her shoulder.

"Yah! Your mouth!" Dahyun scolded.

I just shook my head and laughed at them.

"So, you see it?" Dahyun asked again.

"No, I didn't bother to look at it," I said as I shrugged.

"Tss, forget about Dahyun. So, what happened to your dream?" Tzuyu suggested. I composed myself and looked at them.

"So, this is what I remember. I'm at the white place alone. As in no one is there just me. Then I heard a voice calling me. I tried to find that voice but I can't. Then the voice told me to follow the strings and guess what? I saw the string being attached to me. So, I followed it. As I got to the dead-end the wall suddenly dissolves and behind that is a forest... but I saw many strings. Then I continue to follow the strings and I saw a girl... and the thing is the string that attached to me is connected to her! And then I woke up! As I looked at my finger, the string is not there." I explained to them.

I looked at their reaction and they are dumbfounded.

"So, what is your reaction toward it?" Tzuyu asked.

"Actually... I don't know? When I saw the string on my finger, I felt happiness. But then when I saw that I'm destined with a girl? Geez, I don't know if I consider it as a nightmare." I told them.

"I've connected the dots!" Dahyun suddenly said as she stood up which made Tzuyu and I be startled.

"I know what that dream means!" Dahyun said and sat again.

"What?!" Tzuyu and I asked in unison.

"The dream is meaningful. Do you know? You wake up alone in an infinite place. Then suddenly another place appeared with opposite of the first one." Dahyun explained and we listened to her with our full attention.

Tzuyu and I are looking and listening to her seriously as She keeps on explaining things.

"The dream that you experienced wants to tell you something. That is.......... It's time for you to become gay!" Dahyun said with her confidence.

Tzuyu and I were left dumbfounded with leaving our mouths slightly opened.

Tzuyu suddenly beat Dahyun on her shoulder.

"Ouch! Why?" Dahyun asked.

I shook my head and looked at her frustratedly.

" Dahyun? Really?" I said.

"What?! I'm serious! What if that girl is meant for you? I mean you had the ability and let's say seeing her at your dream is a bonus. What if she's meant for you and not just a random dream? As far as I know, we easily forgot our dreams because it's meant for us. I mean our mind is designed to forget it. Coz if we don't? We can't distinguish whether it's a dream or it is happening in real memory of our life." Dahyun explained.

"Makes sense..." Tzuyu mumbled.

After the talk, the bell rings indicating that the morning break is done and our next class is about to start. We go back to our room and the class started again.

"Good morning class. So, before our lesson, I would like to announce that we're having camping. It's leadership training for all the students and the school admin want to have that kind of training. The camping will be on Saturday and you have days to prepare. Here is the parent's consent. Please give it to your parents and it will be given back tomorrow." Our teacher said as she assigned our class president to give all the papers.

I looked at Tzuyu and Dahyun and I think they are thinking the same question as mine.

"You're coming?" We all said at the same time.

"Yep!" Dahyun.

"Of course. "Tzuyu.

"Not, sure but I'll ask mom," I said

"I'm sure that unnies will come too!" Dahyun exclaimed.

"Oh, how about Mina unnie?" Tzuyu said.

"Why? What's with Mina?" I asked

I looked at her confusedly and waited for her to respond.

"Well last time she didn't go with us. It's because she has this kind of phobia... what was that again? Oh uh, Xylophobia." Dahyun said.

"What's with that?" I asked.

"It's a phobia of wooded areas, for example, is forest. And I guess she's not coming also this year." Tzuyu said.

I just nodded as I heard what they said.

That's sad to hear. I'm expecting us to be complete.