First dream

"I still can't believe that you bought that for a thousand Franc!"

Hye Kyo snapped at the 25-year old man who was averting gaze with her, his eyes fleeted to the other side of the long-living area getting melted by baseless accusations. Hyun Bin moved around trying to ease the rigidness caused by his sister's indignant glare. There was a long pause between the siblings, Hyun Bin could feel the lady's laser eyes heating up the back of his head.

Looking back at the HD screen of the television that was left on for no audience to watch, Hyun Bin finally turned his attention to Hye Kyo. The room occupied by two different energies got stuffier by the minute with the uninvited company of the loud chiming clock. The grandfather clock embellished at the foot of the house struck ten, it chimed ten loud bangs, bouncing against the walls and eventually breaking the deafening silence.

"Okay...assez de, you've been on my back for the past two days"

"What are you even going to do with that thing?!" Hye Kyo again raised her voice, failing to understand why the man had brought a creepy doll back home, had he not watched Annabelle?

Hyun Bin stayed mute, not wanting to answer the ridiculous question his sister had raised he directed his attention back to the television screen.

"Don't you think it will come to life or something? You know that I am afraid of dolls"

Chuckling at the sudden confession, Bin turned back with a mocking expression ready to throw bantering insults and teases towards her useless imagination.

"You should really stop watching those low-quality horror flicks"

Seemingly taken aback Hye Kyo could only send a glare his way knowing that the childish man in front of her did not seem to take her fear with seriousness.

"You never know! Now Bin why don't you tell me...what will you do if that doll comes alive? It already looks half alive"

The random question got Hyun Bin thinking; a lopsided smile grew on his face.

Why was she so damn cute? he thought to himself before shaking off any growing thoughts that may cause problems for them both. She was his sister...sister!

"Have you seen that doll? She's gorgeous and do not for once think that I would hesitate to seduce it with my charms...but that's never going to happen so stop complaining"

"Whatever it is, I hate that doll. Throw it away!"

"That's not your decision Hye Kyo, she's my doll- it was me who paid a thousand Franc for it and I decide what to do with it", Hyun Bin's voice went a decibel lower hinting that his words were coming from a serious place and would like it for her to stay in lane.

The purchase he made at Bahnhofstrasse two days back had brought a storm back home. The constant bickers with Hye Kyo had doubled in frequency due to the notably realistic-looking doll.

"I'm telling this to your father!"- she finally snapped wondering if her words were getting registered within him.

Hyun Bin internally winced at the mention of 'your father'. It had been five years, but the latter had not been convinced that this was now their life. They were family now- he was her brother as much as she was his sister.

"You mean our father", Bin drawled out loud as a reminder- a reminder to himself honestly. He had successfully accepted fates' way of games, but there was still this minute lingering of yearning he harbored for her.

He was working hard towards eliminating any fondness for his, now sister.

"He is not my father! And don't you dare call yourself my brother...it's disgusting", Hye Kyo spat menacingly with an intention to hurt Hyun Bin.