𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 1: 𝚅𝚁𝙾 𝚜𝚑𝚞𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚞𝚙‼️❕

𝓦𝓪𝓻𝓷𝓲𝓷𝓰
𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓼 𝓫𝓸𝓸𝓴 𝓬𝓸𝓷𝓽𝓼𝓲𝓷𝓼
𝙳𝚛𝚞𝚐𝚜/𝙳𝚛𝚞𝚐 𝚂𝚞𝚋𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜
𝙱𝚛𝚞𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚖𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚜
𝙷𝚘𝚖𝚘𝚜𝚎𝚡𝚞𝚜𝚊𝚕 𝚜𝚝𝚞𝚏𝚏
𝚅𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎
𝙶𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜/𝚠𝚎𝚊𝚙𝚘𝚗𝚜

🄸🄵 🅈🄾🅄 🄳🄾🄽'🅃 🄵🅄🄲🄺 🅆🄸🅃🄷 🄰🄽🅈 🄾🄵 🅃🄷🄾🅂🄴 🅃🄷🄸🄽🄶🅂 🄺🄸🄽🄳🄻🅈 🄷🄴🄰🄳 🄾🅄🅃 🅃🄷🄴 🄳🄾🄾🅁 🄿🄻🄴🄰🅂🄴 🅃🄷🄸🅂 🄱🄾🄾🄺 🄰🄸🄽'🅃 🄵🄾🅁 🅈🄾🅄

𝙻𝚎𝚝𝚜 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚊 𝚚𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚖𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚜𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎𝚕𝚜

𝚛.𝚒.𝚙 𝚇𝚡𝚡𝚝𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚌𝚒𝚘𝚗🖤

𝚛.𝚒.𝚙 𝙹𝚞𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚆𝚛𝚕𝚍🖤

𝘕𝘰𝘸 𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘥 𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘰 𝘺𝘢 𝘸𝘪𝘨𝘴

*
"I hope you know that if you run it will only make it worst for yourself I'm only doing you a favor friend........"

*

Jahseh's POV
"Ma I'm going out for a bit"I yelled from downstairs "Okay don't stay out to late" she yelled back I mentally nodded my head and left the house and went into the car with my older brother Michael.

(TIMESKIP)

*

"You got everything jah?" Michael asked me and took a lighter out his pocket "yes negro"i said in a goofy voice we were currently at some old dump nobody comes at, in michael's words but I, still get bad vibes from this place.

*

Michael chuckled, and I hand him the blunt and I took the weed and lit it and inhaled it, we were talking for a good few minutes and then we heard someone open the gates to the entrance of this dump, Michael took out his blunt threw it on the ground and took it out then threw my weed in the bush, i was about to beat his ass but then someone was there probaly was about to kill us i thought and he grabbed me, and we ran into the house " there" he whispered and pointed at a dark corner covered by, a bush plant that was really big and old we rushed behind the pants and it was covering us, we heard some foot steps getting closer and stop and something dropped michael and his fat ass was, breathing hard and then hold his mouth and his breath as we watched through the plants there was four men, they all had black spandex reached to there ankles and a black hoodie.