Authors Note!

Hey everyone I know this whole Thing is kinda cringe and I got a lot of hate for it back when I first wrote it. I've grown since then and realized I wanted a better story to represent me and the way I write. I have re-wrote all the chapters so I recommend re-reading them because their a lot better than before and more mature. Also fixed a lot of the cringe worthy shit like threatening and Mary Sue tropes. I made the story more clear and cohesive to understand and made it more formatted so it's easier to understand. now I wanna explain the dream sequence in the chapter time after time. That whole this is supposed to be weird because it's a dream sequence. Dreams aren't really supposed to make sense. The only thing that was supposed to make sense was the fear of competition. That's kinda the driving force for a lot of the conflict. I'm debating writing another story BNHA based but then again it changes the story a lot and I know people don't like that. I have spent a lot of time planning out this story and I honestly really want to make it a thing but I know the BNHA fandom can be quite... toxic. I'm not gonna continue this story unless I can bring myself to watch the rest of seven deadly sins. Which to that person who commented "this is exactly how it happened in the anime" I haven't watched past the first season so it's probably coincidence. i mean I don't like when anime's make cannon ships because then when you like the character it's like welp. Shit. That's kinda what happened to me for ban. I get shipping can be kinda toxic but it's fun to leave some stuff up to the imagination of the fans. But I also get that sometimes you just have to have cannon ships. And that's fine.

So anyway, please help me come to a decision of what I should do. Send advice, criticize me, hate me. Do whatever the hell you want i don't care. Let me know what I should do next or if I should even continue on this platform.
Dms or comments would be appreciated!

Love y'all and stay safe!